"I was a death angel..."

Shut Up and Kiss Me!~

The morning was abit akward between those two, left to strong heart program with Hee-jin,the twins & Dongho, Kiseop.

"Hyo-min ssi! we're about to start" the PD called her when the others are already on stage.

"nae!" she take a last minute check in the mirror and left. The show starts with a applauses by the crowds. The girls are nervous since its their first appearance on Strong Heart.

"This week of strong heart, we have a new guests!" Ho-Dong said

"lets welcome KISH!!"the bot MCs announce, we stand up and bow.

"annyeong haseyo Lee Hyo-min,KISH's Lead vocals imnida" Hyo-min introduces herself with 90 degrees bow.

"annyeong haseyo Park Hee-Jin KISH's Vocals, imnida" Hee-jin said with a wink and bow the crowds went crazy.

"annyeong haseyo...maknae, Lee Hyun-Ae imnida!~" Hyun-ae introduces herself nervously.

"uwa~ i think their are the first twins that are in the same group..." Seung-Gi said

"does you unnis get confused??" he asked the twins, the twins look at eachother then at their unni.

"not at all." Hee-jin said making everyone curious

"wae?" Seung-Gi asks, then Dongho open his mouth.

"they have completely different personality" Dongho said while Hee-jin and Kiseop nods in agreement

"how different?" Shindong suddenly asks

"like Hyo-Min, shes really random, does aegyo too much and resposible" Hee-jin explained.

"while Hyun-ae, shes quiet, abit boy like, and she really doesn't acts like a maknae!" Kiseop explain since hes close to her since  Hyun-Ae's debut.Everyone nods.

"so let me guess Hyo-Min's blood type is 'O'?" Ho-dong asks laughing, Hyo-Min nods shyly.

"Hyun-Ae's are B" Hyo-Min said smilling.

"okay...then lets start strong heart challenge!" Seung-Gi said enthiusiastically.

"everyone has a great title for their story espicially Hyo-Min ssi!" Ho-Dong said

"but lets just go to Hee-jin's first....'Force to train in hell'...thats a interesting title" Seung-Gi said

"nae~...its about before and when i  started training" she said nervously

"nae...lets listen" the MCs said

"there was a rumour that i was forced to join NH Media..its actually true and today i'm ready to tell" she said bravely as the crowd claps for her courage.

"it was around when i was 17...i was still in london at the time, i used to sing at my school. One day after school i met a guy he said that i have a potential to be an idol and i have the whole package of an idol...so he asked me if i want to sign a contract with his company which is NHM but i turn it down since i heard so many rumours about bad things in kpop music industry...being a trainee. He left after that but when i came home.... he was there, chatting with my parents. Then mom called me to the kitchen and told me that my dad got fired and kept quiet about it until..then, my mom asked me to go, since NHM would pay the food and everything for me, since my brother still in college. so i went for the sake of my parents." Hee-Jin said a few tears start to fall down her cheeks.

"it was hard as a trainee...but that was when i met Yoora and Young-Min unni who inspires me the most...after a year Hyo-Min joins in..when i look at three of them...i decided that i want to be a singer. Hyo-Min was famous before but she didn't gave up...and Young-Min...she have been training for 7 years.and when i heard we're going to debut together...after that i thought 'it was really a hell back then but it was worth it." she said crying looking at her dongsengs who cried also. She brought tears to the audiences too.

"i've should've audition for singing instead of being pig ho-dong" he said jokingly making everyone laughs. after story after story...noone seems to beat Hee-Jin until it was Hyo-min's turn.

"i was a death angel" Seung-Gi reads her title

"nae...it was before Rain oppa adopt me" she said then the MCs gestures her to speak.

"i was about 9 years old then...omma died in a car excident...the police tried to call my dad but they couldn't even track his name so they thought both of my sister and him died too so they transported me to korea and sent to the orphanage. I never thought being in an orphanage was so hard..there was too many of us their so i was alway left out..and when that happens, i would sneak out and went to the park where a group of band sang...i fell in loved with music instantly. i befriend the lead singer of the band...he was my first love" Dongho and the girls surprised to hear the un heard story.

"he thought me how to sing...dance...and guitar. Everyday i sneak out to see him but one night our adopted mother told me, he died in a car excident at the time i thought 'why? why him too?' thats when i thought...maybe i was a death angel..i've been rejected to be adopted so many times because of the rumours that i bring death to the one i'm close to, i never went out until i was 11 i heard Rain oppa's voice singing and he look almost exactly like my first love. That i thought it was a sign from him to pick up the guitar and be his replacement in the band, thats what i did...it was worth it, we got into national competitions where the winner will sign a contract, oppa's company was there...i won third. but i earned a family...that time i'm sure, i have to do my best to be a singer and be a good daughter to the Jung's family." Hyo-Min said smilling even though hertears kept falling.

Hours passed, they were home.

"so...Hyo-Min...congrats..." Eli oppa said as he helping Young-Min set the plates on the table.

"for what?" She asked sitting on the chair.

"for wining the strong heart challenge...you were really brave" He said messing Hyo-Min's hair,

"gomawo..." she said smilling. Then Dongho came in pats Hyo-min shoulder lightly and sat next to here while Eli and Young-Min smirking at eachother, slowly went out of the kitchen.

"whats up with them?" Dongho asks Hyo-min

"molla..." she said grabbing a bread in the basket. Suddenly Dongho caress Hyo-min's cheek.

"you are so brave...you had it hard..." he said pity in his eyes

"a...aniya..." she said turning red tomato, then Dongho suddenly hugs her the bread fell from her hands.

"don't have to be afraid anymore..." he said stading up and crouch down and kiss her passionately but no deep. Hyo-Min slowly closed her eyes.