"To be a singer...forever, Until death."

Shut Up and Kiss Me!~

"How many mistakes that you made since your comeback?! and how many times do i have to tell you not to make your own decisions without me?!" Boss said with an angry expression, us four just stood there with a guilty expression on accept me.

"chosunghamnida..Hara has been into alot since her comeback...so please give her a chance" Our Leader apologizes to our furious boss. He raised his right eyebrow and look at our brave leader, then at me, i felt something bad is going to happen.

"I'm sorry if she keep this up KISH will be destroyed and she'll be replace one of our trainee who'll appreciates her position as lead dancer." He said wiith a harsh tone, i froze not able to think while the unnies begged and cry. I looked at him straight.

"No." I said emphasizing the word. Made everyone look at me

"Excuse me?" the boss said getting really pissed.

"i said No! i won't leave my fans again...ever." i said getting angry while tears rushing down my cheeks, trying not to break down.

"don't you realizes that you done more to hurt your fans? you betrayed them!" he said loudly, while unnies telling me not to make the boss angrier.

"I lied! i never betray them! I'll cut my wrist if i have to..let me stay.."i said calming slowly while the boss's still angry but sat down on his chair and let out a big sigh.

"call your sister to come" he said with a defeated expression, Hee-jin tooked my cell in my bag and dialing.

"i guess we'll have to handle things the hard way...." he said letting out another big sigh, the girls look at each others curiously. We waited for Hyun-Ae..finally she arrived 30minutes after we called her. We went back into the boss's office.

"sit...both of you" he said looking at us while pointing to a chair infront of his desk. We sat looking at each other wondering why we gather.

"introduce yourself...TRUTHFULLY" he said emphasized the word.

"ah...Hyun-ae i'mnida...i'm 15 same as Hyo-min..." Hyun-Ae said Nervous was the only word to subscribe her expression.

"so whats your Goal? and what is your talent?" he said typing everything down onto his Laptop.

"i...want to be a singer...and if possible to stand on the same stage and at same times as Hyo-min. My talent? like personal talent?" she asked him carefully.

"both.." he said not even turning away from the laptop screen.

"well...i can sing but i guess i need more coaching...personal talent..i can speak 5 languages and i did taekwon do when i was in US" She said and the boss just nodded, typing everything in.

"tell me what 5 languages?" he said getting interested.

"Korean,English,Japanese,Philiphine,Malay and Mandarin" she said counting with her fingers.then the boss look at me, guess its my turn...

"my real name is Lee Hyo-Min, born in US but mom died when we were young and couldn't contacted my father, i was sent straight to an orphanage where i learn lots of thing like music and through music i was able to find new family, i was adopted by the Jung's family and that was the time i secretly changed my name, i never thought that i would find my real family." i said feeling really guilty.

"same questions...your goals?" he said focusing on both of us.

"i want to be a singer...forever, Until death. and it means i'll fight everything that comes between that." i said getting a bit teary

"would you like to join the group HyunAe ssi?" the boss was shockingly asking nice. Hyun-Ae's lips stretch into a smile and she nodded furiously.which made the unnie's surprised.

"i'll give one last chance..so work hard.." he said glaring at me, i swallowed my saliva hard and nodded slightly.

 

 

PS. Sorry about last Chapter's spelling =.=

___________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not trying to make NH Media a bad person but they did lied about everything right? and this chapter and Hyo-min's action are what i want Xander and Kibum do, but i guess they respect them too much.

But i will always and forever be KissMe but i won't accept the new members completely.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/xanderandkibum ((we need more 4 Thousands mor petitioners and hopefully it'll take NH Media's Attention))