Chapter 4

A Perfect Reality? Or is This All a Dream?

Someone’s POV


 

   Yes, I got her to go outside! Danggg, she is very gullible and native haha. I wonder if she is here yet. I can’t wait to tell boss, he’s gonna be so proud of me! Finally, I get a promotion for once!  


 

Laurette’s POV


 

   I walked out of the Cafe and towards the park where it was calm and peaceful. There were only a few people around and it was quiet which I enjoyed very much. I wonder where the boys were and if they will ever find me. I didn’t want to leave that warm cozy Cafe but I had no choice. Maybe I should call or text them telling them that I’m here.


 

Jimin POV

 

  Where is this girl? She is making me worry! Where on earth could she be?! No, what if something happens to her? I'm scared, what if I'll never see her again.


Jungkook: Laurette, where are you?
V: Where the heck could she be?
Jin: Jhope, didn't you say she was in the park?
Jhope: That's what he told me.
Suga: Then where is she?
Jin: Laurette!

  Everyone started to call Laurette's name while running around the park searching for her. There was no one at the park nor was there any noise besides us yelling. It was getting late and colder by every second. I hope she brought a jacket.


 

Jin POV

 

 

 This girl is going to get a heck of a scolding when I find her. Where on earth is she? This park isn't even that big! Don't tell me we’re at the wrong park. Ugh. I'm scared, what if something bad happened to her.

 

  Wait, is that water over there?! It's a river! There's no way she could have fallen in it, right? But there's no one round. Wha-What if someone pushed her into the river, drowning her, and ran off so no one would ever find out. That can't be?! I'm exaggerating and imagining too much. I wonder how the other guys are doing, maybe they found her and didn't call me.

 

  While walking along the riverside I see a person with long hair crouching down next to the river. It was a girl, she was wearing a pinkish color short-sleeve with some little designs on it and running shorts. Why would she wear that in this weather, is she crazy? I walked closer and closer to the girl, I noticed she was holding her cell phone tight in her hands. Is she crying? No, she's not but as I got closer I saw she was wearing converse. I’ve never seen these designs before in stores, it must be personalized... Now that I look at it, those shoes look exactly like Laurette’s!

 

Me: Laurette?!

Laurette: Jin?... Jin!!! (Run towards Jin)

Me: (Hugs her) Where have you been? We were looking for you like crazy lunatics! You made me so worried and scared.

Laurette: I'm sorry. Where are the others?

Me: I have no idea… Look they are coming our way.

Bts: Laurette!!! (Runs to her)

Laurette: You guys!

Bts: Oh my god, you're safe! Thank goodness. (Group hug)

Laurette: Haha I'm fine you guys.


 

V’s POV


 

   I'm so glad we found Laurette! I was so worried and devastated. However, what happened and why is she here? So many questions were running around my mind that I thought it was going to explode into tiny pieces.

 

Jimin: Laurette, are you okay? Are you hurt?

Laurette: Ne, thank you for your concern.

Jungkook: You look cold! Here take my jacket.

(Gives Laurette his jacket)

Laurette: Awwww thank you.

Jhope: Why are you wearing shorts?!

Laurette: Because earlier I was at practice and I didn't have any other clothes to change since my manager wasn't there yet.

Jin: Let's go back to the Cafe and talk.

Bts and Laurette: Okay!

Suga: Let's speed it up shall we, I feel so tired!

Rap Mon: Oh god.


 

Jungkook’s POV


 

  Laurette and bts got to the Cafe and sat down at the back of the store. We ordered our drinks and settle down.

 

Rap Mon: So Laurette mind telling us what happened?

Laurette: Well after talking with Jungkook on the phone, I got a text message saying to meet him at the park nearby, which is the one you guys found me at.

Jimin: Who is him that texted you?

Laurette: Jungkook.

Me: What? I never texted you at all today, besides calling you earlier.

Laurette: Strange, but it was your number.

Jin: Did anyone else texted you today?

Laurette: Ne, an unknown number.

Jin: What did the message say?

Laurette: (Looking for the text message)... Watch your back, darling!

V: That’s creepy and scary!

Laurette: I know right.

Me: But it’s strange that I texted you when I didn’t.

Jhope: Why didn’t you call one of us to make sure before you left?

Laurette: I did, I called every single one of you but you guys didn’t pick up so I just went there.

Suga: We didn’t get any phone calls or missed calls.

Jhope: Ok this is getting weirder.

Rap Mon: I think someone is trying to get Laurette away from us and possibly harm her when we’re not with her.

Jimin: What the heck!

Laurette: Guys it’s fine, I think you’re overreacting a bit.

Jin: No we are not, you’re in danger and we need to keep you safe and sound.

Laurette: If I’m in danger then my brother is also in danger and I don’t even know where in the world he is!

Me: We’ll fine him, don’t worry Laurette! You have all of us to help you and cheer you on.

Bts: Yes, the maknae is true and Laurette we are here for you.

V: We are family remember!

Laurette: Haha, ne.

 

  A man walked into the Cafe and suddenly called someone’s name, more like yelling. He was wearing a black jacket and black jeans. He looked taller than me and had dark brown hair. He wasn’t that handsome like me but I would say he’s average-normal looking. Who is he, I never seen him in my life.

 

Marcus: Laurette!

Laurette: (Turns around) Oh no.

Me: Laurette, who’s that calling you and coming closer to you?

Laurette: Ummmm.

Marcus: Laurette, what are you doing here? I have been trying to contact you but I could never reach you.

Laurette: Ah sorry.

Marcus: Hey, I didn’t see you since I got here and this is what I get for coming to Korea just for you?!

Laurette: I’m sorry, it’s just that my phone broken.

Marcus: Aren’t you going to give me a hug?

 

Laurette stood up, strolled over to Marcus and hugs him.

 

Jimin: Who is this dude?!

Me: He came out of nowhere!

Jhope: Woahhh.

Suga: Are they a couple?!

Rap Mon: I’m sorry but who are you that you're hugging Laurette?

Marcus: I should be asking you that, who are you guys?!

Bts: Her friends, now your turn.

Marcus: Her boyfriend!

Bts: WHAT?!

Marcus: You heard me.

Jimin: Laurette, is that true?

Laurette: Sure.

 

  Marcus pulls Laurette closer to him and then wrapping an arm around her petite waist. Laurette tried to make him let go but he was persistent and just pulled her closer to him.


 

Laurette’s POV


 

 What the heck is he doing here, my so call boyfriend?! He didn’t even called me since the last time he called. But he is now suddenly here calling me his girlfriend, am I even his girlfriend? *Sighs* I don’t know.

 

Marcus: Laurette, do you care to explain who these people are?

Me: These people are my friends and are in the same company as me, so don’t be rude.

Marcus: Ahhh well nice to meet you too.

Suga: So now, you're nice.

Marcus: Sorry for my rude actions earlier, I was just caught up being her protective boyfriend.

 

  Ha, protective boyfriend my ! Why am I like this?! He’s my boyfriend, I think. What is wrong with me? … I seriously don’t know why I like him in the first place. Do I like him? Ugh I don’t know. I’m confused after what Juliana said I’m not sure anymore. Now to think of it, is he cheating on me? How did I forget this matter? Should I ask him or stalk him one day, haha. I’ve never imagine myself stalking someone before, this is going to be interesting.

 

Marcus: I’m sorry but I think it’s time to leave, baby.

Me: Baby?!

Marcus: Why do you not like me calling you that?

Me:

Marcus: Sorry guys but I’m gonna have to take my girlfriend away. Bye. (Pulls me with him to the door)

Me: Yah Marcus! … Bye guys, I’m sorry see you guys next time okay.

Bts: Okay? Bye. (Left dumbfounded)


 

Rap Monster’s POV


 

  Wow, where on earth did this guy come from? Like, he comes in and takes Laurette away from us. First, he is rude but then apologizes for his “actions” I bet he didn’t even mean it. He probably did that for Laurette.

 

Jungkook: What just happen?

Jhope: Laurette has a boyfriend?!

Suga: I guess so.

Jimin: Oh my gawd!

Jhope: Wow that dude is dang rude.

Jungkook: I have a bad feeling about this.

V: Same here, I don’t want to see Laurette getting hurt.

Me: Me neither.

Suga: Something is wrong with this guy but I just can’t pinpoint it exactly.

Jhope: Well as long as Laurette is happy then I’m happy for her.

Jin: If that dude hurts her, he is so dead by me!

Suga: Dude, chill lax.

Jin: Sorry but It’s just that I care a lot for her and he doesn’t sound like a great guy.

Me: I know but what can we do.

Jungkook: There has to be something we don’t know. The way Laurette looked at what’s his name… oh Marcus yeah, she didn’t look so glad to see him.

Suga: Maybe she was just surprised to see him, he did come out of nowhere.

Jungkook: True but I have a hunch.

Me: Let’s go home now, it’s getting late and we have a schedule tomorrow morning.

Suga: Yeah, I need my precious beauty sleep here, so let’s go. (Walks out of the Cafe)

Jimin: Oh Suga.

Me: Well then, let’s head home shall we?

V: Ne.


 

Marcus’s POV


 

 This girl is so dead by me, who does she think she is? Like, she was by herself with SEVEN other boys! Moreover who are they to talk to my girlfriend… To be honest I don’t even care but I need to act like I do because she is my wealth. If we break this contract, I’m done for. I like her and the fact that she is my girlfriend since she is dang hot, but I don’t really know now. I kinda got bored of her, I don’t feel it anymore like how I use to. I want something to end this, but she is my fortune so I can’t break up with her yet. I need her to believe that I like her and keep this contract going in order to get more profit from her family.




 

A/N POV



 

Marcus: (Holds her hand) Laurette.

Laurette: Yes, Marcus.

Marcus: You do know that I love you, right?

Laurette: Yeahhh. (Doubting him in her mind but acting like she's not in front of him)

Marcus: Ok good. (Doesn’t really care but hiding that fact)

Laurette: Where are we going?

Marcus: I’m taking you home.

Laurette: Where have you been staying?

Marcus: In a suite.

Laurette: What have you been doing these past weeks since you got here?

Marcus: Ummm meetings, work, and etc.

Laurette: Ahhh so you haven’t gone to any clubs or parties?

Marcus: Not necessarily, why? Do you want to come with me? (In his mind: So that I can hook up with another girl.)

Laurette: Oh I was just wondering, no reason?

Marcus: Oh ok? Are you sure, I feel like you’re hiding something from me?!

Laurette: No, I’m not.

Marcus: This is all suspicious. Why are you acting like this? Do you not like me anymore?

Laurette: Of course I do.

Marcus: Then, tell me what’s wrong.

Laurette: I’m just stress.

Marcus: Do you want to go see the doctor?

Laurette: No, It’s not that serious.

Marcus: Ok, let’s take you home.

 

(Marcus’s phone rang)

 

Marcus: Hello?... (Let goes of Laurette’s hand and walked a little further up)

Person: Marcus! I thought you told me to meet you at your house! Why aren’t you here?!

Marcus: I’m on my way. Hold on for a little, ok?

 

(Marcus walked towards Laurette)

 

Marcus: I’m sorry, Laurette. I can’t take you home today, something just popped up.

Laurette: It’s fine, go ahead.

Marcus: I’ll call you, bye.

Laurette: Ok, bye? (In her mind) I wonder who he was talking to and why did he suddenly have to leave? I’m so confused and done with him. I don’t want to go home, but there is nowhere to stay. Ugh, whatever!

 

A/N Note

  Hey guys! Here's chapter 4, I tried making it longer then the others since I didn't update for a long time. Sorry for not updating often, I've been busy with school and all. Those teachers just don't know how to stop with the homework and essays. I hope you enjoy this chapter and sorry if it's boring.