#3.

Victor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 3[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]💕[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

// Third-Person P.O.V //

Do you want to know who was Kwon Jiyong to Sandara Park?

He was an admired person. He used to be an inspiration. He used to be the reason of her smiles. He used to be the reason of her being lighthearted and the reason for the pounding of her heart at the same time.

He used to be the sunrise that woke her up and the nocturine that lulled her to sleep. He used to be her everything.

He never became sweet to her but she still treasured him. She never put her admiration to the upper level. She liked him a lot but she never made the first move. She was a girl and to her it was improper. She was content on just looking at him. She was content on that one-sided love. She never pursued on him. She never put herself into shame.

But he did. He did the thing she never expected. He showed her what she dreamed of but she knew what's real and what is not and she never made the wrong decision.

...

//singing//

“Lately I've been,
I've been losing sleep
Dreamin' about the things that we should be…”

Dara was smirking while looking at her Kyuhyun-oppa.

“What?” he stopped and asked her.

“Nothing,” she said and stood up. “I just hate your singing.”

Kyuhyun's brows met. “Ay Darong! I have the best voice here!” he boasted.

“But would you please stop singging? I'm watching and your voice is taking over.”

Kyuhyun just made faces at her,“A while ago you looked like you love the song… but now you act like you hate it. I don't get you, Darong.”

He shook his head and continued singing “Counting Stars” as he went up the stairs. Dara sat herself down on the couch.

“She's just bitter with the song, hyung!” she heard Donggeun from upstairs. “She can relate especially with the line ‘dreaming about the things that we could be’. Haha!”

She did not know if Kyuhyun was just too far from Donggeun or he just tries to let her hear it.

“Ay Donggeun ah!” she shouted from downstairs and rested her back on the couch.

He was right. She could relate. But she should not. If ever it really happened that they became together, the situation may 

be just the same or even worse.

Who knows what could have happened was sad. They could have been together but could have not last long. It is better that there had never been ‘them’.

But who knows if it could have also turned out the sweeter way around. It could have been them until now. They could have been counting down to their fifth anniversary. They could have known each other’s family. They could have been sharing dreams together. They could have been engaged already.

‘Dang it, Darong!’,she scolded herself. ‘You're daydreaming again!’

But no matter how she stopped herself, she’s still wondering what it could have been if ever they became together some five years ago.

...

__________《flashback》__________

[:a/n: connected to the flashback in chapter 1:]

Dara left Youbae and was mumbling to herself. She kept on thinking about Jiyong.

Jiyong. Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong. Her most admired of all. Obviously, it wasn't just a plain crush. Love? She wasn't sure.

It wasn’t merely an infatuation either. She knew his imperfections and did not treat him perfect. She knew he was not the best and others are better admired than him but he was different among others. He may not be the most handsome for others but to her he was. He was the one who had the most appeal on her. He was the one who instantly gets her attention without him trying.

She was not so crazy after him. She’s not like other girls who would send letters or intentionally bump the one they like. She never confessed to him but her actions were readable. Besides, her friends react more than she did back in the days. She will just smile at the ground when he’s around but her friends go wild, ever poking her on the sides while giggling. Who would be so dumb to not think she has a thing for Jiyong.

But she got used to it. She could already compose herself. She never become so obvious after all but he already knew.

This pushed her to act plain, normal and ever tried to ignore him like he had done something wrong. Weird as it was but she will never look at him while in the class 

or when he’s near but when he’s far away she would stare at his back. With that, she knew he would not catch her. With that, she could look at him with contentment. It was all that she wanted.

All she wanted was to see him and be inspired. It was all up to that, as she thought.

Another reason why she tried not to look at him was that everytime she did, she would meet his gaze making her always feel awkward.

She will try to surpress the redness of her face by scowling at him but he would just laugh and lip sync that she’s too cute. That wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter