#2.

Victor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 2[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]💕[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]。.。.。.。.。.。.。.。.。.

// Third-Person P.O.V //

 

"GD!"

Although the stadium was filled with people and noise Jiyong still heard when someone called his name. He threw his head back and saw Donghae, a friend.

The latter walked towards him passing by two girls. One of them caught his attention.

She was that petite girl who was a high school classmate. Her name is Sandara Park.

He can't be wrong that it is her.

She already turned to go away and Jiyong tried to ignore her.

He talked to Donghae but looked one last time to where Dara was but she was gone. He looked at the stadium's wide doorway but no one was there.

"Ay Jiyong!" Donghae tapped his shoulder and he looked back at him with raised brows. "You seem like a lost child. What are you searching for?" he asked and he just smiled at him.

"Nothing," he said.

'…cause it's a "who"' his mind continued.

He already knew she already left the stadium but he still wanted to see her. His mind was being puzzling.

Who is she, anyway? She's just a friend. A simple friend, an admirer he would not frequently talk to back in the days and a person he tried to ignore and get away from for years.

She's just once a girl who made him feel like he's a bad person himself.

But why does he feel like he want to meet her again? Why does he want to see her smile at him again? Why does he want to feel like she still likes him?

Does he just miss having an obvious admirer again or there's more to it?

...

Days after Jiyong had seen Dara he would always look around to check around if she's present. He just wants to see her reactions again.

 

 

____________《flashback》___________

 

Jiyong would usually enter their classroom together with his friends and would always see four girls sitting together. They will look at him especially this one girl who would immediately 

look away and suppress her smile.

He finds her cute when she reacts that way and he loved watching her in that state. He loves knowing that a person becomes happy because of him.

Because of that he used to smile at her and even greet her even though they are not real friends and he is not really a friendly person. He is someone who just talks to his closest friends and not to others unless it is necessary. He is a snob and a cold person. others even call him proud. He has talents and he's in the school band and that is what people see as things that he is proud of but to him this is just a simple thing and that was also why he was so happy when he knew someone admires him.

He will always sit near her and even fake to bump her and will smile his gummy smile when he sees her blush. He will look at her while he and his friends were singing especially when it was a love song and would smile when she becomes uneasy.

It finally became his attitude towards her and he became used to it. It was what used to complete his school day.

"Yah Jiyong-ah!"

He jolted and looked at Seunghyun who has his hand on his shoulder.

"What are you staring at? You look like you are expecting a thing. What is it?"

He just shrugged his shoulder and tried to divert his attention into his laptop.

"I know it," Daesung blurted out and he looked at him. "Jiyong-hyung is expecting Dara-noona to comeback already."

His eyebrows knotted in that instant. How did Daesung know? He was really expecting her. They just had a group pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter