like a fool

Oneshot

"You' changed" he said to you.

"You dont know what you're saying, Ji. Just go to sleep" you replied, turning off the light.

He his side lamp. You pulled the cover to your head.

"Of course I know. Why else would you are acting like this" he said. he sound so sure as if he can see through you.

"Who is he?" he asked.

"Whats up with you?!" you shouted, annoyed with his constant questioning.

"See... You werent like this before. You were filled with patience and love. Look at you now" he jumped off the bed and went to sit at his working chair.

"OH MY GOD! JI! stop acting like a baby! I cant stand you!" you said. You quickly stand up and turn on the lights again.

"So, who can you stand? TOP? Mino? or perhaps Bo Gum" he hit the spot.

"Yeah! I'm going out with Bo Gum. What is it to you?!" you admitted.

"You're going out with him? But still coming to my crib every week" he was very angry, the pen in his hand break. 

"Correction Ji, you called me here. saying how you cant be alone" you spitted the words at him.

"Oh my god. I cant understand your reasoning. You know I hate people that give false hope" he shook his head and stare at you.

"So, i'm the bad person now?" Why dont you remind yourself how did we get here at the first place" you walk to him. 

The two of you separeted by the large desk, filled with books, music sheets and a white laptop.

"You told me that we're not exclusive, not boyfriend girlfriend, not prospective spouse. just buddies. Remember that? You call me when you're feeling lonely but you dissed me when i want to cuddle. It has been 2 years Ji. Dont you think I need more than that? I'm almost 26 now. My mom asking me to settle down. You changed the topic everytime i brought it up. What else is there for me? Bo Gum came and everything changed. He love me for me not just somebody to have " you said to him, almost losing your sanity due ti the rage. 

Unknowingly you crumpled a music sheet. 

"Hey, what your hand!" he shouted and pushed your hands away.

"See what i mean. I'm worthless than that piece of paper" you said and wiped your tears. 

He was shocked to see your tears. For the past 2 years, never once you shed a tear because of him. He paced to you as quickly as he can.

"I'm sorry babe. I didnt mean to scare you. I'm sorry. Dont cry. Dont cry, i wont know what to do" he said and hugged you tight.

Your body stiffen and you pushed him away. You wiped your tears and smirked.

"You know what Bo Gum did when I cry? He'll wipe my tears and kiss me. Telling me its okay. Giving me sweet words to ease the pain. He'll cuddle me until i fell asleep in his arms. Thats why he's special" you said. 

You decided to end it. Before this, you cant tell Jiyong the truth but now was the time. It's the time to cut all ties with him and moved on.

"So you're ending this?" he asked you for confirmation.

"Yes Ji. I'm leaving" you walked to your handbag and took your keys.

"Before you go, sleep with me for one last time" he asked, almost begging while holding my hand. 

You look at him hoping that there will be some love left for him in you, but none. 

"I dont want Ji. Bo Gum is waiting for me. Here" I said and hand him a card.

"Its my wedding invitation" you said and leave him standing there, like a fool.