You wished me well?

Oneshot

"Tell me this is the end" he said. 

"He's asking me to end it" I said to myself through the mirror. 

"Are you even listening?" he asked me again. 

"He thinks I'm deaf" I said again. 

"Stop talking to the mirror! Talk to me!" he shouted. 

I put down the lipstick and turned to him. The lamp at the vanity, I turned it off. I smiled and stand up. 

"What is it, Ji? What else did I do wrong? Not enough makeup? No pretty clothes? I just bought this dress for tonight" I said to him, showing him the black dress hugging my body. My hair, I pinned it to a classic hairstyle, exposing my neck.

"I'm not bringing you to the dinner. Jenny will be my date for tonight. Go change" he ordered me. 

I smiled at him again. Adding the intensity of my lipstick, I walked pass him and straight to the living room. 

"Stop making a fool of yourself. CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES!" he screamed. 

"Why do you have to be so harsh? Cant you be a gentleman like Daesung? Cant you be playful like Seungri?" I said with patience. "I'm not making a fool of myself, okay? Lets get that clear" I tried pissing him off and pulled out my best 5 inch high heels. 

He paces towards me and grabbed me by my hair. 

"I said change your clothes! You're not going anywhere! Know your place! !" he was mad. He pushed me till I hit the floor. 

"I dont have the might to argue with you anymore, Ji. Do whatever you want" I exclaimed and tried to stand up.

"It looks like I sprained my ankle" I said to myself and hold on to the counter. 

"Good! You deserve that" he said.  

I walked to the shoe rack and took a sneakers. 

"What are you doing now?" Jiyong shouted. He took the sneakers and throw it away. 

I stared at him with disbelief. 

"Whats wrong with you, man?! Did i ever said going anywhere with you?! I tried being nice! You are going overboard!" I lost my patience.

"You think I want to stay here?! Beause of your stupid contract we are stuck here for another two year! Dont you know that?!" I shouted and punched the side table. 

"Why dont you just walk away and break the contract?! Why insist on staying?! Dont put the blame solely on me!" he shouted and walked to me. 

He stopped infront of my face to spit his deadly words. 

"If I walk away, I'm dead. You know that when you signed that contract with the devil! head!" I punched him with all my might. 

That contract require me to be a faithful wife to this guy for 5 years. First two years was okay. It changed when we entered the third year. And if I bail out, that will be the end of my career. GD was so positive it will turn out great for us. But he was wrong. 

"Whats so great about your career? You're just a low paid lawyer! You wont lose a thing!" he shouted holding his jaw. 

My passion is zero to him. I knew it. I walked to my sneakers and pushed my foot in. I fix my hair infromt the broken mirror and put a big smile. 

"Okay. I'm breaking the contract tonight" I looked at him and smiled. 

He must be curious looking at my easily changed emotions. 

"Thats good" he said with his fiery eyes. 

A knock on the door paused our burning hate towards each other. 

GD opened the door. 

"Hi GD hyung! I'm here for Sulli" he said. 

"Hey Bobby! Wait a minute! I need my lipstick" I said and ran to my room. 

"Yeah you need that, just in case" Bobby replied and winked at GD. 

"Bobby, she's my wife" GD said to him. 

"Contractually, she's your wife. I know your secret hyung. Dont worry!" he whispered to him. 

"Lets go, Bobby. We have a party to attend" I said and took Bobby's hand walking away from that hell. 

"I wish you well" GD said to me and closes the door.