Worried!

(HIATUS)My Life With Boyfriend

class has ended so you stood at the gate to wait for kwangmin. you spotted him.

you: anyohaseyo

kwangmin: anyohaseyo...... let's go home.

you: okay

as soon as you and everyone eles went home, kwangmin threw his backpack on the ground and fell asleep on the couch.

you: could someone please hep bring kwangmin to the bed?

youngmin: sure, i will

The Next Day...

you woke everyone up and made breakfast. after cleaning the dishes, you guys went to school. girls always surround the car. you got out of the car first, but a girl pulled ou away. kwangmin tried to called your name, but there was too many girl screaming.

you: umm..how may i help?

girl: the only thing is that you have to stay away from BOYFRIEND!!! there we'll be watching you everywhere you go.

you: b-but---*you were cut off

youngmin: ummm ~~~~~~ who is she?

you: oh.. she just needed help to find her classroom*you said as you lied.

youngmin: oh okay so let's go!    *you nodded your head*

In Class...

minwoo passed a note to you that says"what happen to you you so quiet?" you wrote back,"no, i'm just bored.."

when class ended, kwangmin came to you...

kwangmin: what happen to you? before we came to school, you were so happy but now your so down.

you: i just don't feel good that's it! *you lied to kwangmin*

kwangmin: ummm...let's go eat lunch!!

you: i'll wait for you at the roof top okay?

kwangmin: oh okay!

you walk two foot away from him then you turned back and saw him talking with Krystal!!!

you thinking: what? i thought they broke up already? why is my heart beating so fast?

At the roof top...

you sat down and rested your head on the wall while you heard the door close. you thought it was kwangmin so you turned around and saw krystal instead. she came up to you.

krystal: i've told someone to warn you, but you didn't listen!*as she said that, some girls from behind came and gave you an evil look.*

you: i-i *you were cut off because she slapped you* ahhhh!!!

krystal: beat her up!!!*so the girls started to hit you..

Back to Kwangmin

kwangmin: should i confess to her? i really like her though...so i willtoday and right now!!!*he heard you scream when he approached the door. he open the door and saw the drama happening.

kwangmin: YAH!!! what are you guys doing!!! let her go*he ran as fast as he can to get you.

he didn't see krystal behind him so she ran away

kwangmin: yah!!! ~~~~~~, wake up!!!

you: ahhh...kwangmin, my head hurts alot.

kwangmin: come, let's go home and i'll call the others (boyfriend) to find the other girls that did this!!! *before he can finish his sentence, you fainted* so he took you home.

kwangmin: ~~~~~~, please wake up, i'm really worried about you...and i really need you to know something.

donghyun: we found the girls, and they said that krystal told to do it.

kwangmin: i can't believe she did that!!! she'll pay for it!