Moving in with Boyfriend and a princess!?

(HIATUS)My Life With Boyfriend

you woke up and saw that you were still laying on kwangmin. you got up to shower then cooked for them. you sat next to kwangmin and stared at his face for a while.

you: he is so cute when he is sleeping...wait what am i saying, he's only a friend that i just met*she said to herself

kwangmin: what time is it? OMO... i'm so tired.

you: good morning sleepy head!

kwangmin: ahhhhh!

with that scream, everyone woke up.

you: since everone is up, go clean yourself. i already made breakfast!

boyfriend: kamsahabnida !!!

you: no prob....

after cleaning the dishes, they took you back home. youhad to pack up your belongings and move to a new place because you didn't have enough money to pay for your rent. 

minwoo: what are all these boxes for? it's not like your moving right?

you: umm.. i acually am trying to find a new place and a new job.

youngmin: why trying to finding a new place, this room is okay right?

you: no...it's acually that i live alone and don't have money to pay for the rent.

kwangmin: come live with us!

everyone in the house: wae?

hyunseong: yah, what if our manager finds out

donghyun: i'll explain to him...

you: awww... kamsahabnida!!!

jeongmin: it's okay...starting today she is our little princess, agree?

boyfriend: agree!!!

you: ehhhhhhh! i don't want to be a princess, i'm just a normal girl who loves music and sports....

kwangmin: *she so cute when she said that! wait she did i said cute...nononono she's just a good friend right?