Chapter 4

Wildest Dreams

Yet again, she found herself sitting or plopping down onto her bed, with her phone on her hand scrolling through the contents of it. It was the day after she and Bobby had their conversation on Facebook. I mean, not that she's losing hope, but she's so close to giving up that he'd ever talk to her again through social networking sites. 

She plopped her face down against the soft fluffy pillow, screaming through it whilst kicking her feet around... In a good way, of course. She reminisced how their conversation went, how she wasted no minute nor second before she replied to him. A smile automatically curling onto her lips as she remembers every single word that he sent her. 

Bobby Kim: haha, I grabbed the pen from my pocket and the paper fell off and that's when I remembered. 
Ahyoon Song: Oh god, this reminds me of that time, I once asked my family friend, who happened to be my crush as well, I asked him if he knows when my birthday is. Then he answered it correctly! Then I asked him "How did you know?!" and he was like "Oh, isn't it your wifi password?" *insert laughing emojis in here* 
Bobby Kim: omg..... awkwaaaaaaaaaaaard!! *insert laughing emoji* 
Ahyoon Song: *laughing emojis* 
Seen by Bobby Kim at 2:30 

The regret was evident within her face every time she'd always reminisce about that conversation they had. I mean, if only she could turn back time, she would've made or inserted a new topic for them. That's how she's willing to talk to him. 

"Oh, . Junhoe's online" in fact, Junhoe and Ahyoon have known each other in the past. They were classmates since they last year. Their first year in college. And yes, Junhoe tried hitting on her before. But unfortunately, she wasn't up for relationships last year. 

"Should I message him and ask if he's going to school tomorrow?" Ahyoon mumbled to herself. 

She shrugged her shoulders and tapped his name, shifting her position onto the bed as she used both of her hands to hold the phone. Both of her thumbs pressing random keys on her screen. 

Ahyoon Song: Hey, are you going tomorrow? Uni I mean. And are you gonna bring a laptop? 
Junhoe Goo: hmm yes I'm coming. What about you? 
Ahyoon Song: I don't think so. I mean, I'd rather do the works at home. At least in here I have an internet connection. Is Bobby coming tomorrow? 
Junhoe Goo: I don't know. I'll ask him wait... 

She impatiently waited for his reply. 

Junhoe Goo: Well, he said he's not coming if a lot are not coming as well. 
Ahyoon Song: Okay, don't tell him this. But but, I find his profile picture really scary. I mean, he's like glaring onto me directly. Hahaha. 

She started out, she didn't mean to say that! Her main purpose from the start was to grab some information about Bobby from Junhoe since they're pretty close. Heh, pretty smart, right? 

It took quite a long time for him to reply. Not that Ahyoon couldn't care less since she only wanted to indirectly ask for some information. Beep. Her phone ringed, indicating a notification. Her eyes widened. She abruptly let go of the phone and let it bounced against her bed as she screamed around, rolling and flopping against the surface of it. 

She grabbed her phone again, stared at the screen. Threw it and rolled around, but this time, she had to run around her room, her cheeks getting hotter and hotter each minute. She had to slap herself to snap her out of her trance of thoughts as she slowly approached her bed, shakily grabbing her phone. 

Junhoe Goo: Bobby wants you to message him. 

"Bobby wants me to message him" she repeated out loud as she typed the questions "why?" shakily. With much difficulty, with forming a big grin. Though Junhoe's reply was totally senseless since he only said "good luck and enjoy" 

Bobby Kim • On messenger 

Ahyoon had to calm herself down before she messaged him. Her heart was thumping. Much more than how she felt during their school's first day. 

Ahyoon Song: w h y 
Bobby Kim:  First of all, why are you scared to message me? Second, is my picture really that scary? 

"Oh Junhoe you scumbag" Ahyoon mumbled to herself. Half annoyed and half thankful I guess. I mean, if it wasn't for that scumbag they wouldn't be talking right now. Though she wished he could've told him other things instead of her saying how scary he is! 

Ahyoon Song: Well, it looks like you're going to kill someone. And I'm just making sure it's not me so I had to stay out, ya'kno? Hahaha
Bobby Kim: omg.... why do you people think I'm scary? I'm not scary I promise! 

And there, is when their daily chat happened. Thursday... Ahyoon noted. She actually had to attend a wedding ceremony tomorrow morning but she couldn't care less. He was giving her attention even if it's the briefest moment. She counted how many times she'd always make him laugh on chat, imagining if how he'd laugh at her stories personally if they were sitting face to face right now. Would his eyes turn into crescents? Would his cheeks form these whisker dimples that she loved from the start? Though sadly she knows, even if it could be her happiest days or time, she knows there will be an end to it. She knows, that she couldn't really be this confident when it comes to face to face conversation. She'd always stutter or or find out ways wherein cut the conversation off. She'd always feel awkward about him and chat is the only place she could talk to him confidently. 

And another reason.. She doesn't even know a single thing on him yet. She only knows his name, his age, his facebook and that he has a younger brother. And he likes dogs and birds. Not that she did some stalking. Coughs. 

But really, what if- what if this dude had a girlfriend? Or liked someone else? Jungah maybe, or one of his friends... Maybe-- 
She fall asleep with the thought of it, completely forgetting to reply to him...