Chapter 2

Wildest Dreams

Unexpected... that might be the only word that could describe what she's feeling the whole day. I mean, it was really unexpected for her since having a crush on someone wasn't on her year plan. 

Second day came. And then third. And then fourth and so on. She had her morning school routine, to sit down somewhere near the aisle, silently hoping he'd sit on the same row with her, beside her with just a little bit of gap between them. 

Their schedules were given and all the kids in their level were divided in two sections. Section A and section B. Originally he was supposed to be in section B and she was supposed to be in Section A but because of some issues whatever they may be, he was transferred to Section A.

Their schedules were given and they had an hour vacant every day. So normally they would just sit in a vacant classroom and spend an hour in there waiting for their next period. 

It happened for consecutive number of days, until one day, they decided to actually play a game. And yes, with him. 

"Do you wanna join us?" Ahyoon asked, sitting on a chair in front of her, though facing her back to him. She had to turn to her side so she could even see his face. 

"It's okay" he answered. She curled out a small sheepish smile, moving her chair onto the side a bit so he could bring in another chair with him, and form a circle with their group of friends. 

"So it's called winking game" Ahyoon explained. 

"Basically, there would be a killer and a police. We will give out papers. If you're the police you'll announce who you are but if you're the killer you have to keep quiet and kill civilians by winking at them without getting caught by the police or the cop." 

It happened to be their game everyday. And though it may be boring at times, she loved it. Knowing this is the only chance she could actually interact with him and stare at his eyes without him thinking she's a creeper. 

Sometimes, Bobby would be missing from the game. He'd only hang out with his guy friend Junhoe. In his car or maybe somewhere else he'd want to go to. 

That would be her daily routine. 

One time during their vacant time, Daeun, one of their class' prettiest student bought uno card. So sometimes when they're not playing winking game, Daeun would join them and play uno cards instead. 

During this one time, they were actually sitting on the floor, each holding sets of cards. It was unexpected when he suddenly sat beside him. His cards were sprawled out all over his hands. 

"I could see your cards" she mumbled, half whispering on to him. 

"It's okay, you can look at it all you want" he turned his face to her and curled out the brightest smile she'd ever seen in her whole life. Not to mention, he looked adorable. He looked like a kid who just received one of the biggest lollipop he'd ever seen in his life. 

 

page-divider-105.gif

 

 One day, during their ending class, they were standing outside their campus. Ahyoon and one of her friend Bonhwa, along with Jungah decided to go to this nearby mall together just to catch up. Jungah of course went straight to him to try to initiate a conversation, seeing him lean against a random car that pretty sure is not his. 

They had a long conversation.. And that ended up them having to ride on his car... with Ahyoon in front. Yes, beside him. A lot of thing happened and she didn't know what did just happen. All she knows was that she's sitting beside him, her heart is thumping madly inside her and that he looked really hot driving. 

That day was very memorable to her. She managed to initiate a conversation, with him that close, she could literally smell his perfume. He smelled so good, intoxicating and addicting and she loved it. 

She loved it. But she wondered. 

 

Till when will this thing last? What if tomorrow she wakes up and then finds out he has a girlfriend? Will she get hurt knowing it's just one of those silly crushes she probably had before.

Will they have a chance? Together. But most important thing is, What she sees in her. 

She loved how he smiled whenever he looks at her. She loved the brief attention he's giving her. She loved how he could see right before her eyes, the man she's ever wanted in life  in this whole school year, maybe.