Daddy Lay

The SPACE

Since then I didn’t bring up that question because it made my chest and tummy hurt. I asked daddy Lay later that day why my chest and tummy hurt one day, and that made daddy’s face go red.

 

“Daddy.”

“Hmm...?”

“Why does my tummy hurt?”

*Stumbles*”Are you sick? Do you need to take some medicine?! I can go grab some right away! Where does it hurt?!”

*Lifts and Bites Bottom Of Shirt And Points At Lower Tummy*”Right here.”

*Clears Throat*”I-I see.”*Looks Away*

“Why does it hurt daddy?”

“Ahem~, ah, how long has it been hurting?”

“A reawwwwwllyy long time and it won’t go away.”

“Maybe you’re just having your time.”*Covers Mouth*

“My time?....That’s not the only place that’s been hurting too.”

*Relaxes*”Where else has it been hurting?”

*Lifts Shirt Over Head*”My chest has been hurting too.”*Puts Hand Over Chest*

*Turns Around Quickly*”Uhh-Uhh! And-”*Clears Throat*”That’s because-”

“It won’t go away daddy and it really hurts, see.”*Grabs Lay’s Hand And Lays It Over Chest*

*Pulls Away Quickly, Takes Off Own Shirt, and Pulls It Over Me*”I-I-I-I- d-d-d-d-don’t th-think you should e-ever do th-that again! WITH ANYONE!”

*Confused Look*”Ah~! Daddy! Why is your face red?! Are you having a fever?!”

“Huh? Ah! N-no! I’m fine!” *Covers Mouth*

*Presses Forehead On Daddy*”Hmm...You seem really warm daddy!! I’ll go get mommy!”

“Huh?”

*Runs Off*”MOMMY!!! DADDIES GETTING SICK!!!”

“AHHH!!! COME BACK! WAIT!...How am I going to explain this to the boys?”*Shakes Head*


Well, after I got mommy, mommy said daddy was a little sick, but he should be fine after taking a nap and daddy should be fine by dinner. I saw daddy walk to his room and he seemed really down maybe daddy was really sick, I hope he gets better soon.