Questions

The SPACE

I ran around to the other spaces to see whether brother Soo-Soo was around because he always helps brother Kai-Kai because Kai-Kai always gets sick after he comes back from the big rectangle. Hmm...Maybe I’ll ask Kai-Kai how come he gets sick so much...maybe brother Kai-Kai is too weak?...But Kai-Kai always looks so strong when he’s dancing and serious nothing like how Kai-Kai is in real life. Brother Kai-Kai is always smiling and making jokes and loves to play pranks on Soo-Soo. Soo-Soo always looks like he’s going to kill Kai-Kai after each prank, but I know that Soo-Soo can take a joke. Brother Soo-Soo is like a medicine person. I asked brother Sehun what a medicine person was and he said it was a person who wears a dress and always has medicine on them to help someone, but Soo-Soo doesn’t wear dresses. I told that to brother Sehun, but then he asked me whether brother Soo-Soo owns any hoodies. I call hoodies hat shirts because a hat covers your head and it’s a shirt, so, a hat shirt, but at that moment brother Sehun’s phone rang. I didn’t want to wait to I went to big brother Chan.

I give big brother Chan many nicknames like Fat Chan, Big Chan, and Tall Chan. When I was with mommy, I learned that the word tall also means big, and brother Chan is really tall! At first I called him Tall Chan, but then I called him Big Chan when we were all playing a board game, and Tall Chan’s face froze. I think brother Chan was really happy with his new nickname because everyone else was laughing too, so, that means brother Chan’s face was stuck with happiness. I remember when I started calling him Fat Chan too because brother Baekie got a fishy named Nam(I call him Nammy(NAH-mi)), and I asked why was the fishy so big? Maybe the fishy ate too much, and Baekie said that Nammy was just fat because Nammy likes to eat a lot of food. Baeky told me the more Nammy ate the bigger Nammy got. I asked whether it was the same for us because I want to be taller. Baekie laughed and ruffled my head and told me that’s why brother Chan was so tall. So, during dinner I asked brother Chan why was he so fat? He stopped midway with food hanging out of his mouth, and I repeated myself. That’s when me and brother Chan got in a small fight. I told brother Chan he was fat and brother Chan told me he wasn’t then I kept calling him Fat Chan because I was angry. I went to mommy’s room and told him what happened at dinner, and mommy Lay laughed and explained to me the difference between Fat and Big.



Note From Author:" I know I've been making these chapters shorter and shorter recently, but Hey! Next chap's gonna(hopefully) be longer.