Mommy Suho

The SPACE

Thoughts~ I don't remember what happened...Who I am...Or why the family is allowed to go out through the big rectangle,....but me. I just know that one day...ONE day, I WILL go through the big rectangle and find out what's beyond it.

~~~~

 

I was always told to play “hide-and-seek” whenever there was another life form that was going to enter the space I was in as well. I asked my brothers who these other lifeforms were or who they are, but they keep ignoring my question and say to forget who THEY are. I’ve tried snooping around when my brother’s weren’t looking, but at the same time I was scared to find out the truth. I have many hiding places in our space, and the boys aren’t always in the space. Most of the time they go away for months on end, but they tell me they’ve only been gone for a couple of hours. I can read the calendars and the clocks on the walls, but I don’t tell them I can read these things. I’m scared that if they find out, they’ll take these foreign things away from me forever, and I’ll lose all contact with what’s beyond the big rectangle and the squares on the walls. I asked mommy Suho one day when he was braiding my hair...

 

“Mommy?”

“Hmm?”

“What’s it like behind the big rectangle?”

“...”

“...”

“It’s a place we’ll show you when you’re safe.”

“Safe from who?”

“Bad people that want to take you away from us.”

“... B-but, then why does everyone leave the space if it’s so dangerous?”

“...We leave so that we can continue protecting you.”

*Turns Around In Spot*”BUT IT’S DANGEROUS! PLEASE DON’T GO OUT ANYMORE!”

*Blinks*”We have to in order to make sure you’re safe, and bring you back toys and yummy foods.”

“I DON’T CARE FOR TOYS AND FOOD! I-I”*Starts To Cry*”I d-don’t w-w-want anyone hu-hurt.”*Sobs*

“They won’t hurt us out there, and we have other people that protect us too.”

“I-I....I don’t w-want you guys to g-g-go....anymore...p-please...please d-don’t go...”*Wraps Arms Around Suho and Cries Harder*

* Hair*”We’re not going to disappear and we’re safe, but we need you to be safe first. Even if it means we have to go beyond the metal rectangle to do work. You’re very important to us too you know, just like how you want to protect us, we’re going to protect you.”

“W-what if no-no one comes back?! I-I couldn’t help s-sa-sav-save you guys.”*Cries Harder*

*Wipes Sides Of Cheeks*“Shhhh~ Shhhh~~....No one’s going to leave. We’ll never leave your side and we won’t because we all love you, and aren’t we all a family?”

*Nods**Hiccup~!*

“I promise we’ll keep you safe and we’ll always be together as a family, and one day we can all go out together beyond that big rectangle as a family, and we’ll all be safe and sound.”

“D-do y-y-you promise?”*Hiccup~!*

*Sticks Out Pinky*”I pinky promise.”


This was 2 hours ago...