Okay, okay

A Stupid bet with that Vampire Jerk

 

 

 

Just a small note about the vampire world: 

The government of the vampire society is the Vampire Council. 

Vampires are put in different unit/group, and stay with vampires from their own unit/group. 

A officer from the council will be designated to look after them. (Ensure they don't harm people/causing trouble)

Vampires that do not follow the law will be punished. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The very next morning, as the boys were walking to school together, Sehun spotted Lee Nayoung, the one that they had the bet on. Frankly speaking he kinda regret the bet, just a little bit, tiny little bit. Because vampires aren't supposed to revealed themselves to mundanes and definitely not supposed to tell the mundanes anything about their kind. Of course, they are quite a handful of mundanes that know their existance, but those who knew where ensure strictly to not let a word out regarding them. What if Kim Hanna tells someone? 

Obviously he knew that the said girl has friends,so leaking out information regarding their kind to her friends is possible. 

That made Sehun scratch his head. What if someone else other that her know? What if she has a big mouth?

Sehun was sweating at this point. He is going to get himself killed if anyone found out about this. 

The vampire council, made it clear that no mundanes are supposed to know. They will have his head if someone finds out. I'm so screwed. I only realised it now. 

Baekhyun frowned at Sehun, "Why do you look like you've seen the gates of death?" . "Cause I just saw it", he murmured. 

His hyung hold his shoulder and shake him a little trying to ease him a bit. 

"What do you mean by that? What is going on with you?"

"I'm sorry hyung, I was just thinking about something else. Don't bother" 

"hmm... If you say so. But don't hesitate to talk to me okay? I'm here for you"

 

Despite being a diva most of the time, Baekhyun is like an older brother that he relies on. Baekhyun was the one that saved him from the street and taught him all the things he had learned. He was abandon when young was left on the streets, could not even recognise his parents that abandoned him. Baekhyun saved him and brought him to live under EXO. Since then, they have been treating and relying on each other like siblings. 

 

 

"I'm fine." He said to Baekhyun while watching Lee Nayoung walking towards the entrace of the school. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hanna

Haha that's right Sehun, quickly! Go court her, work your charms! She thought as she spotted Sehun looking at Nayoung while walking to school with her best friend, Jieun. 

"Stop spacing out before I smack your head, Kim Hanna!" Jieun glared at her. 

"Okay, okay girl. Calm down"

"Are you checking out someone at the opposite?" As she pointed towards that groups of popular guys. Yes, Sehun and friends.

Hanna quickly denied. "Jeez, no. I'm not even interested in them" Just the vampire thing, really. 

"Okay, whatever, but just you know. I'm Baekhyun's fan, so don't even think about having him as a bias. I ain't allowing it!" Jieun said as she crossed her arm. 

"Lol, I don't care about that bunch of guys." Hanna told her best friend as they enter their classroom. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun 

Please save me. 

Please save me

Pleas-

"Alright I'm up, you bastard" a sleepy Kai beside him yawn and stretch him arms. "Stop chanting that in my head, my head is going to explode from all the annoying you're saying." Sehun has been sending telepathic message to kai to save wake up. 

"But I'm so bored, let's do something." Sehun nudge Kai with his elbow.

"No, I want to sleep. Go away." He ignored his best friend lean on top on the desk to sleep.

"But before that, DO NOT talk to me in my head anymore. I'm blocking you out". 

"Rude." Sehun murmured. 

 

Sehun is pissed with Kai but he can't really complain. The said guy was on night shift, the whole night. Vampires, they sleep but they just need less sleep compare to mundanes. They only need around 3 to 4 hours of "sleep". Actually, REST is a better word. vampires need to rest in order to restore their energy, like mundanes. Lack of rest may cause them to have less self control and more cravings for blood. But generally, they could go without rest for a few days to a week, if they're strong enough even weeks or a month.

(I made that up, do not get angry if this is not the vampire facts that you know. These are all made up for the sake of the story.) 

Vampires do work at night. Work in vampire council, clothing shops, blood banks.... But in every unit/group. Every night they will be someone in charge to look after the house, in case anything goes wrong, in some case, vampire hunters. This is called the "night shift" 

Kai is in charge for the week. So it is not a surpise that he is tired, going to school in the day and guarding during the night. Barely had any rest. Sometimes blood are not enough to rejuvenate him.

Plus, Kai loves to sleep. It doesn't matter whether he had night shift or not. He like to sleep in general which annoys the hell out of Sehun. Because that maknae will be bored in class. 

 

I'm just going to go out and walk around then. 

He asked the teachers permission to toilet and left the classroom. 

 

 

 

Walking along the corridor, Sehun spotted Kim Hanna. Good, she's alone. By the looks of it she probably went to toilet alone. 

Sehun took to opportunity to drag her into the janitor room nearly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hanna

"WHat is it with you and the janitor's room? You love this place" She shrieked at him.

"Ew, no. This just happens to be the nearest room I could find and nobody can find us here." Sehun smirked at her. And suddenly leaned in towards her face. 

"Wha- WHat are u doing" as she tried to look at the other side. And afraid Sehun will see her blush.

"Well, I just want to know did you tell anyone about me?" He leans closer. 

She trembled, no guy has ever been so close to her. But she still manage to speak "What? NO? Why would I? Its not like anyone will believe me"

Sehun laughed and raised his hand. Hanna raise her brows and thought Does he want a high five or?

"Yes I do, Kim Hanna. Now do it"

"Stop talking to me in my head, you creepy vampire", but nonetheless, she did the high five with him.

 

"Yes, good girl! That's the way, you did well. Never thought you were this smart"

"Excuse me, I'm not that dumb"

Sehun smirk and leaned even more closer to her, towards her ears, "Oh really, but okay. Anyway, Do. Not. Tell. Anyone. Or. You. Will. Be. Dead"  

Hanna push him away when she can feel him breathing right at her ear. 

"If you have nothing better to do, I'm leaving" She can't allow herself to be miss class. How long was she here with him? 5 minutes? 10 minutes? 15 minutes? HALF AN HOURS?!?!

 

 

Sehun grab her shoulder before she open the door knob.

"One more thing. Since you're involve in the bet and you want me to win. You need to help me court Nayoung, understand"

"WHY?" she demanded. Sehun was being ridiculous. 

"Because I don't know how?" He put on his best puppy face. " Since she's not like the other, if you get what I mean"

"Okay okay, stop bothering me I need to go to class" She absentmindedly agreed because she now can ony think of how is she going to face the teacher if she is late. My perfect record. /Cries.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! Cheesy_Ramyeon here! 

How's this chapter? Leave a comment below and let me know! 

XOXO