Future 1.0

A Stupid bet with that Vampire Jerk

Hanna

walking down the street hand in hand with the most amazing person, makes my heart flutter although it is just something simple. I look at out intertwine hands and smile.

"Why are you smiling to yourself?" He asked. 

"I'm just happy that you're here with me"

"Woah- wait, are you gonna cry now, because you know how I can't deal with crying people"

I smacked his head, "No silly, why would I cry, I'm just happy! Why do you have to ruin this moment!"

"Stop smacking me, doesn't mean that i don't feel the pain from your hits means you can hit me however you like"

"Then stop being an !"

"Love, you were being sensitive, I didn't say anything" He raised both of his hands up to surrender. 

"Did you not?" I raise my brows at him. 

"Nope." 

"Liar"

"Love, I'm serious"

"Oh really"

"yea really" 

"Ohh... Wait I forgotten what you said already"

"You really do have a memory of the goldfish HAHAHA"

"Shut up, you're giving me another reason to fight you now"

"Fight me then, we all know who will win if we ever fight" He smirked. 

"Shut up you cocky bastard!" I glared at him with all the "hatred" i can muster up now. 

 

"There there, don't need to be all adorable and glare at me with your pretty eyes" He said that while petting my head.

I crossed my arms and walk away from him to hide my blushing cheeks. "Hey! wait up! Aww someone is shy" He shouted from behind while catching up to me. 

Hanna, don't you dare to stop and face him, you're face is as red as a tomato now so don't let him see it! He will LAUGH at you and TEASE you to death!!
But with his inhumane/vampire speed, he easily catched up with me and spun me around cupping my face.

He pouted, "Why are you running away from me?", then suddenly smirked, "Shy around your handsome and hot boyfriend?"

"You wish", I mumbled. 

 

Then he start laughing at me as I slowly recovered from my shyness and try to "death stare" him. 

After a few seconds, he stopped and intertwine our fingers together. 

"You must be tired, let's go get ice cream"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi, its cheesy Ramyeon here!
Sorry that I've been really busy, and some of you asked whether I'm going to update or not,

Yeap, I'm still going to update as frequent as I can so... Hwaiting!!

ANYWAY, this is just a snippet of the future, About hanna and ..... mystery boyfriend??? 

I don't know who, do you? haha