Brats

A Stupid bet with that Vampire Jerk

Sehun

 

After a week, I, Oh Sehun still has no idea how to court Nayoung. SHE WOULDN'T EVEN TAKE A GLANCE AT ME?! I mean who would not?! 

"I look rich, famous and obviously don't lack in visual. Why isn't she paying even the slightest attention to me?" 

"You need to get your eyes checked, the visual part you said its obviously wrong" Kai standing next to me said, while gulping down a glass of blood.

"Shut up, u douche" as I slapped the glass of his hands, annoyed.

"That's why she hates you, she can see the evil in you. I mean who other than those would like to associate with the likes of you, you stupid creature!" as he glared at me, eyes red, ready to pounce on me anytime. Because i spilled his blood. Kai gets really sensitive when you mess with his sleep and food.

Best friend or not, he might kill me now.

But,

he insulted me first.

 "Well, maybe if you weren't such an I would apologise! And look at you same kind of stupid creature as me!"

"Oh yeah, at least I do not get physically violent"

"Its just spilling your food, how is that physically violent?!"

"ITS FOOD, and the fact that you use ugly hands to do that, its physical!"

He may be my best friend but he needs to stop being a nuisance. And there is when i threw a punch right at his face. 

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

The punch made Jongin flew at least 6 feet till he hit the wall, hard.  And maybe with a dislocated jaw, maybe. 

The impact shocked Jongin as he tried to recover and pushing himself away from the floor trying to stand up. He smirked at Sehun, "So you really wanna fight, huh?" as he lunge at Sehun. 

Jongin manage to land a punch on Sehun's stomach but got immediately kicked at his ribs. But with his speedy recovery he pulled Sehun's arm and slap his face.

Both of them were fighting with their full strength, neglecting the fact that they're tearing their house apart. Soon, they started throwing furnitures at each other. 

 

 

Baekhyun

I came home hoping to get a good rest and guess what I got. Those brats are at it again! 

I can hear them from 5 houses away and all the houses in our area are mansions with huge gardens. THATS HOW LOUD THEY WERE, What if our neighbour complains!

 

Despicable brats.

 

I stormed right into the house and saw the brats throwing furniture at each other. Really? And then, realization hits me, THOSE ARE MY FAVOURITE FURNITURE I BOUGHT THEM HOME MYSELF! I've always been a er for interior design and was overjoyes to decorate the house myself, since no one in the house cares about the interior. 

I couldn't care less about the brats now, my furniture is what important now!

I quickly lurge and grab the furniture that jongin was about to throw, before he could protest, I glared into his eyes and growled at him showing my fangs. He immediately turn quiet and stay still. 

An angry Baekhyun is not a good Baekhyun to deal with. 

"Hey! What's the matter you lose-" I then turned to Sehun and growl louder daring him to finish the sentence. He immediately shut up and put the furniture he was holding down on the floor slowly and carefully without making a single noise. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nobody's pov

"YOU,BOTH OF YOU.HOW MANY TIME MUST I TELL YOU NOT TO ACT LIKE CHILDREN FOR GODSAKE. AND THE FURNITURES, WHY?! DID THEY DO ANYTHING TO YOU?! WHY ARE YOU THROWING THEM-" and he went on and on about it while both of them are on their knees, side by side in front of Baehyun. 

Both of them knew better than to do anything stupid now. 

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HAPPENED AND IT IS NOT THE FIRST TIME!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello Cheesy_Ramyeon here!

Anyway, this is also a random chapter because I'm still planning how the story goes but don't worry, there will be an update very soon! 

And Thank you to all that comment and subscribe, you guys are precious!