Enquiry

A Stupid bet with that Vampire Jerk

"Hyung, do u know Lee Nayoung?"

 

 

Sehun asked while walking back home with his hyungs. Yes, they walk! Although they're vampires they still live a pretty mundane life. Attending school, playing sports and having fun like a normal high school kid. And yes kid, because they are probably older than your great grand ancestors. 

But of course they are not THATTTT old. Vampires are long-living creatures, but they are not immortal. Although their appearance will stop aging after a certain age, they body will continue to grow "old" and eventually die of old age if they manage to live that long. They're not immortal but they body grow old too, EMPHASIS PURPOSES, TOOOO old. That's why they seem immortal, at least to mundanes. (I made that up)

Anyway-

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You mean our president?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Why why Oh Sehun, is she your new prey? I thought I said she is my prey! Why are u such loser"

"Shut up, KAI! I saw her first!"

"But I told you first!" 

"So what! I-

"This is not gonna happen, both of u are going to shut up!" With that Baekhyun flicked both of their forehead hard, yes hard, as in vampire strength hard. Baehyun may the noisy one in the group but when these two "kids" starts arguing, it becomes unbearable even for him. 

"Hyung!" they shouted at him unanimously.

Baekhyun glared at them with him most manacing glare and the two boys qiuckly shut up. Its bad to get on Baekhyun Hyung's bad side, gulps. 

 

 

 

 

"Okay maknae, so what is it about Lee Nayoung?" Jongdae decided to continue the topic that was sidetracked.

"Yea hyung, she's my next prey and she seem so uninterested in me"

"Maybe you should find another prey" Jongin told Sehun, but quickly apologise when Baehyun glared at him. 

"Maybe you should court her?" Chanyeol was trying to be helpful. 

"Yea you should, maybe she likes people like that, and you have a playboy image to begin with. I wonder are the girls that confessed to you blind." Baekhyun said as he flipped his hair fashionably.

"Why not you try to NOT flirt with any girl for at least a week and keep courting her? This might work!" Jongdae suggested. 

Sehun nodded at that suggestion. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hanna's POV :

 

That jerk Oh Sehun. 

Although I don't like the fact that he is people's blood..... What's wrong with animal blood?

Oh is it because it is less tasty or it has less nutrition? 

Okay, gotta write this down!

 

Hanna wrote the question in her notebook. Although she hate to admit but she kinda(?) acknowledge that Sehun is good with girls and there is a very high percentage that Sehun might suceed in Tasting Nayoung's blood. 

 

But its her blood... 

I feel bad for Nayoung. We actually made a bet and made it sound like she a piece of meat.

But Sehun wouldn't hurt her, right? 

He said so. But.... 

Aish Kim Hanna! You're doubting a vampire that has been blood from human since forever

How stupid can you be to not trust him!

And the girl's neck didn't even leave a bite mark!

Yea, yea! That's it! He wouldn't hurt Nayoung, so I don't need to worry so much! 

 

And oh yes! Talking about bite mark!

 

 

 

Hanna started to write another question about the bite mark. How did it dissappear? Was it something to do with the saliva? All the questions in the notebook are the questions that she will ask Oh Sehun after he taste Nayoung's blood. Now that she knows about vampires are actually real, she can't let go of this golden opportunity!

 

 

She silently thought. 

Oh Sehun, although I hate you but please win the bet! 

I need to know more about your species! 

Although I don't think I need to worry because of your handso- What Kim Hanna! 

Anyway, please, just use whatever way or tactics to win her heart!

 

 

 

With that, she continue doing her homework. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the other side

 

"Jongdae hyung, how do court a girl? What do you say?"

 

"Did you just fart?"

 

" Huh? "

 

"Because you blew me away" 

 

 

*SLAPS*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anyway Hi! Its Cheesy Ramyeon here! 

Haha! 

So tell me what do you think of this chapter? 

Please leave a comment below!