My happiness is you

Forever

As Ji-hyo started her life as a MK trainee, and Jong-kook with his surgical training to get qualified, they rarely met afterwards. They were both too busy with their current situation. But they never failed to contact each other everyday via messaging or phone calls. With Jong-kook being overprotective of Ji-hyo for sure he wanted to know her condition no matter how busy he was. Ji-hyo finally got her first project as a small character in a melodrama drama. She's was so happy because that meant she will appear for the first time on TV as an actress. The whole country would be able to see her. And if she's lucky enough, if the drama is a success, then maybe the whole world could watch that drama and see her face. With that thought in mind, she couldn't stop smiling, feeling happy.

I need to call Jong-Kook oppa. He will be happy to hear this news, she thought to herself as she immediately grabbed her cellphone and called him.

One sec..

2 secs..

3secs..

Jong-kook, however, didn't answer his phone. She tried again, and finally just left him a message.

Oppa! Guess what?! I will be in a drama soon!!! We will start reading the script in a few days, and will start shooting the next day... Oppa.. Let's meet before the script reading session begins to celebrate.. I miss you oppa.. Miss you so much!! xoxo.

Jong-kook finished his training and took a break before attending another seminar. It was never ending. He looked at his phone and turned it on. 7 missed calls.

Ahh.. Jihyo-ya.. He read the message she sent him and smiled.

Dr.Yoo entered the room to sit in front of the younger man, noticing the smile on his face while looking at his phone.

The only things that make the cold Kim Jong-kook smile is his patients getting cured and Song Ji Hyo, Dr. Yoo firmly thought.

"So, what's making you smile? Let me guess, Ji-hyo?" he asked, knowing the answer already.

Jong-kook put his phone in his pocket and said, "She's going to be in drama soon. She must be happy now."

"Jong-kook-ah the one thing that makes her happy is not her success... But you," Jae-Suk voiced.

Jong-kook thought deeply about what Dr.Yoo said and agreed with him. Yup, same with me... The one who make me happy is Song Ji hyo

Jong-kook tried to make some time for them to meet, unfortunately he got too busy with his schedule and wasn't able to meet with her like she had asked. Ji-hyo really felt sad with this situation. But she knew Jong-kook oppa didn't do it on purpose. She made an effort to meet him in the hospital instead of him coming to her.

"Oppa!" She shouted when saw him at the corridor in the hospital hall, with a clipboard on his tan hand.

"Ji-hyo.. What are you doing here?" Jong-kook was surprised to see her in a hospital. He started thinking bad things. Is she okay? Is she's hurt? She's not well? He ran to her and started to check on her. Check her head, her hand.. Turned her back, and around, making her feel dizzy. Finally he checked her legs for any unseen inguries. Causing Ji-hyo to blush at his cute actions.

"Oppa.. What are you doing? I'm okay.. Oppa!" Ji-hyo pushed Jong-kook's hand away and showed him the cake she had she brought with her.

"Oppa, help me finish this." She waited for his answer while smiling at him.

"Yaahhh...You came here just to ask me to finish this cake? You know I hate sweet things." Jong-kook stared with distaste at the sweet-looking cake in her small hands.

"Aahhh, oppa.. Palli!"Ji-hyo dragged Jong-kook to the cafe, but then stopped when Jong-kook pushed her hand away from him and stopped walking.

"J-ihyo ya, I'm really busy. This training is important to me. If I do well, it will be great for our future. Mianhae ji-hyo ya.. I will call you once I am done." He kissed her forehead and ran to the nearest available elevator. Ji-hyo stared blankly at him and turned to the main door to leave with unreadable expression on her face.

"Ji-hyo ya! Good luck with your drama! Fighting!' Jong-kook shouted at her before disappearing behind the elevator door.

Oppa.. I just need you, oppa.. Only you she sadly thought as she looked at the cake in her hands before disposing it in the nearest trashcan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n thanks to my beta, sa_ligercouple and Ag Unnie,  really appreciate your help.. ^^,

Anyway, when I wrote this chapter.. Something that in my mind is how different man and woman mind can be.. Example : A bf forgot his gf birthday and they had couple argument and he said sorry and won't happen anymore.. She accept his apologies.. Its end there? For man yes.. Everything settle.. But for woman no.. Her bf at least should make a simple birthday ceremony (doesn't matter its late) and said this is what I forgot that day.. I repay you with this small celebration..  Then she will fully forgive you (I'm this type of woman) its not the birthday celebration that make they fully forgive you.. But because your afford and they still have a good birthday celebration memories with you.. Woman indeed so complicated.. Hehe so I can feel JH when JK didn't understand her intention.. Did you have this kind of experience too?