Forever

Forever

Today was Ji-hyo's first day for shooting her drama. After the last time she met Jong-kook, they just contacted each other by texting and emailing. Jih-yo tried to hide her sadness for what Jong-Kook had done to her the last time she had seen him. She's honestly felt really hurt. The fame, and the success were not important to her. What she needed the most was her brother, Kim Jong-Kook.

"Ji-hyo, after this scene ends, then it will be your turn."

Jihyo did her job as good as she could. In this drama she only has 10 scene so she couldn't let this opportunity go. This is first step toward her acting career. After finishing her part, Ji-hyo continued watching the rest of the cast act. In the drama, the main actress has an accident and lost her memory. Her husband, the lead actor, felt guilty for the way he had treated her.

Suddenly jihyo had an idea.

I wonder how much Jong-Kook oppa loves and needs me. Is that as much as I love and need him?

And without thinking, she jumped from the edge.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jong-Kook got a call from Dr.Lee and said that Ji-hyo was at the emergency room.

"Hyung, Ji-hyo.. Ji-hyo in ER now.. Palli hyung"

He ran to the emergency room and prayed that Ji-hyo would be alright. When he arrived at the ER, he saw a lot of nurses and doctors gathered at Ji-hyo's bed.

She will be alright, Jongkook-ah.. She must be fine

But somehow he couldn't walk any further.. She's gone. You lost her! That was the most horrifying thought for him.

Dr.Lee saw him. "Hyung! what are you doing here?"

Jong-kook felt like he was going to faint. "Please Kwang-soo.. Don't tell me..."

"Hehehehehe.. Write here, too."

That's.. That's Ji-hyo voice he thought.

Jong-kook walked closely and looked at the nurse that was busy writing something on Ji-hyo's cast.

"Yahhhhh!! Song Ji-hyo!" His small eyes got bigger.. What the hell is she's doing?

"Oppa.. They wrote a note for the artists that I work with... I will send this to them.. hehehe," she said, laughing softly.

Joong-kook closed his eyes, trying to calm himself. Oh my.. This girl.. I feel like I'm going to die because of her and she's just..

The nurses and doctors left them together. They knew Jong-Kook was about to explode at anytime. Ji-hyo grabbed Jong-Kook's hand and asked him to sit close to her. She looked at him and caressed his face while smiling. "Are you mad oppa?"

Jong-kook hugged her as tightly as he could. "I thought I was going to lose you. I felt like I was going to die, Ji-hyo ah."

Ji-hyo cried listening to his words but smiled. Now, in his arms, she knew that Jong-Kook also had feelings for her, too.

She has feelings for me?Jongkook released her from his firm hug and kissed her tears. He cleaned her tears and kissed her eyes again.

You won't cry anymore Ji-hyo-ah. He swore.

"Oppa, you will feed me forever, right?'' Jong-kook smiled and hugged her again. Releasing a sigh of relief, he whispered to her ears ''Forever''

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n : finally~ its end! Mianhe if this story not really like your expectation.. Hope will we you guys again.. Thank you for subscribed!!