A Dream

Forever

"Jong-kook ssi, could you take a double shift today? Dr.Shin had an emergency, so we need someone to cover her shift," asked Dr. Yoo Jae-Suk, one of Jong-kook's seniors, when he saw him leaving the emergency room.

"Ahh... mianhe Hyung... Can you ask Dr. Lee instead? I have an important appointment today," Jong-kook said, looking at Dr.Yoo with guilt in his eyes.

Dr.Yoo asked with a smirk on his face, "Is it about Ji-hyo? Your important appointment?"

Jongkook only smiled and walked away to the changing room.

Oh... It's already 1:45pm... I'm going to be late. She will kill me for God's sake!

Jong-kook hurriedly changed from his scrubs to his regular clothes and left the locker room, but accidentally bumped into Kwang-soo.

"Ahh mianhe," he said, excusing himself.

"Yahh! Hyung! Why did you ask Dr.Yoo that I replace Dr.Shin? I have an important appointment too! HYUUUNGGG!" A frustrated Kwang-soo exclaimed. However, Jong-kook didn't even look at him and kept on running while waving goodbye at him.

It took him twenty minutes to get to Ji-hyo's college. After he arrived and parked his car, he saw a girl standing by the wall with her ears covered with earphones, her eyes closed while she's enjoyed listening to the music. Jong-kook turned off his car, got out shutting the door quietly behind him, and walked across the street toward her. He stood in front of her and stared at her face.

Look at this girl... She doesn't even realize that I'm here standing in front of her. What if someone else comes and kidnaps her? Hissshh

Jong-kook took Ji-hyo's earphones off, his sudden move surprised the young girl, causing her to kick him in return before she realized it was her brother.

"Yahh!! Song Jihyo! How dare you!" he exclaimed stepping back from getting kicked again.

"Mianhae oppa. I didn't mean to. But yaaahhh! Oppa... It's your fault, too... You came at me without making a sound," Ji-hyo said, trying to shift her mistake to Jong-kook instead of herself.

"How can you hear anything when your ears are covered with these things? And look how high the volume is." He threw her earphones back into her hands.

"Ji-hyo yah, how can you be so careless? What if someone comes and -"

But Ji-hyo quickly dragged Jong-kook to his car without letting him finish his comment, while saying, "Palli oppa, we’re going to be late! Palli!"

Jong-kook sighed at her action, thinking, I sure can't win against her.

He drove them to MK building for Ji-hyo's audition. Her dream is to enter the entertainment industry as an actress. Ji-hyo couldn't hide her nervousness during their way to her audition; she kept sighing every now and then while her eyes remained closed. Jong-kook knew how nervous she was.

He held her hand and said, "Don't worry Ji-hyo yah. I'm sure you can do it."

Ji-hyo opened her eyes and stared at Jong-kook's eyes, "Oppa... What if I fail...?" She trailed off.

"You will succeed. Believe me," said Jong-kook, trying to give her courage.

"No oppa... I said 'what if'? What if I've failed?" Ji-hyo started to worry again. It is her dream. She can't fail in the final stage.

"Hurmmm... If you fail, then what....?" questioned Jong-kook glancing at Ji-hyo to see her reaction. He could see how nervous she was waiting for his answer.

He put on an evil smile and said, trying to cheer her up, "I will find a cooking class for you and someone who will marry you."

"Hahahahaha! opppaaaaaaa!" Ji-hyo laughed.

Jongkook was laughing hard when he felt a sting on his forearm, he looked down for a minute and noticed her dark hair spilling like a blanket over his arm. Her teeth digging into his skin. His eyes widen in surprise. "Yaaahh! Ji-hyo! Stop biting me! I'm driving here!"

Finally, they arrived at MK agency, and Ji-hyo got a number for her audition. There were so many people there when they arrived. All of them had the same dream as Ji-hyo - to be part of entertainment industry. Jong-kook knew that Ji-hyo can succeed, so he waited for her at the cafe.

Thirty minutes later, Jong-kook saw someone walking towards him without any expression. He stood up and looked at her, asking, "Ji-hyo yah... Are you okay?"Ji-hyo doesn't answer him and looked at him blankly. Jong-kook pulled her into his embrace, hugging her tightly.

"It’s okay Ji-hyo yah.. We can try again next time… Plus you are beautiful... Talented... I'm sure..." he pulled back when he heard her laughing on his chest. He stared down at her and found a smiling Ji-hyo instead of the mong one he'd seen seconds ago.

"Oppa, saranghae"

Wait... Jihyo said what? She said... She...

"Oppaaaa!!!! Saranghae!!!!! I did it oppa!!! I did it!!! They accepted me!! Yeaaaaaayyy!!" She jumped to hug him and danced happily around him, ignoring all people at the cafe who were laughing at her her cute display.

Hissshhh this girl... I will die because of her, he thought and smiling happily looking at her.

 

 

 

a/n : thanks for my beta SA_ligercouple and Ag Unnie for helping me so much.. Hope you guys will love it..