It's Futile

Forever

"Oppa... Oppa… wake up" Ji-hyo jumped on Jong-kook's bed trying to wake him up. Unfortunately, Jong-kook didn't even move an inch. He was sleeping soundly.

"Oppa… Oppa!!! Wake up!!! When are you going to feed me?? Oppppppaaaaa!!"

Ji-hyo kept shaking JK's body while screaming in his ear.With no choice left, JK tried hard to open his eyes.

“Yaah! Ji-hyo-ya you are not a kid anymore. Go find your breakfast by yourself” he said as he laid back on the bed trying to get some more sleep. However, Ji-hyo moved faster than him. She pulled his hand and screamed loudly

“I WANT TO EAT NOW!!!!”

Shocked with her voice, Jong-kook opened his eyes widely and looked around him.

“Yaah Song Ji-hyo! I could have died from a heart attack just now you know?”

Ji-hyo’s only reply was her cute smile and she pulled his hand, dragging him towards the kitchen. Jong-kook started searching in their refrigerator to prepare their breakfast.

“Ji-hyo ya… What are you going to do if I'm not around you? Starve for the rest of your life?”

Jong-kook started nagging her while looking at his lovely dongsaeng who kept smiling sitting on the chair, waiting for her breakfast.

“Aani Oppa… I will never starve as I will keep following you wherever you go!”

JK just chuckled at her answer… he knew he could never win against either or her actions or her words.

Ji-hyo was his adopted sister. Their parents had been best friends. When Ji-hyo's father died when she was 3 years old, Jong-kook's family helped Ji-hyo and her mom to survive. An unfortunate accident on a vacation 6 years ago left both Jong-kook and Ji-hyo orphaned with only the both of them for each other. Ji-hyo was 19 now, while Jong-kook was 26. The moment he performed the funeral rites of his parents and Ji-hyo’s mother, Jong-kook vowed to them and to himself that he would take the responsibility of taking care of Ji-hyo. But somewhere along the way, Jong-kook had realized that his love and care towards Ji-hyo was not that of a brother-sister relationship. It was much more than that. In fact, he thought he had already…

“Oppa! Are you still in a dreamland? Palli…. I'm actually starving now!”

Snap! His mind fell back on the harsh ground of reality.

“Yaah… scream again and I will stuff your mouth with this raw chicken. Here is your breakfast. Eat and get ready for your class.”

 

 

 

P/s.. Thanks Androkia, my beta for helping me with my English. Hope you guys won't bored with this first chapter.