This is how they would have wanted it.

To Save The World

 

Luna's POV

 

"Luunnnaaaa! Have you seen CL?." Nadia asked while leaning over the counter.
 
"Actually no, she hasn't come back yet." I said cutting the carrots.
 
"Dang." she frowned.
 
"I'll tell you when she comes back, araso?" I told her. She nodded and went back to watching TV.
 
"CL's been goon for a pretty long time." Kiseop commented while sitting on the counter.
 
"I know..." I let out a big sigh and put the knife down. 
 
"I knew I should have gone with her..." Aish, that girl. Making me worry like this.
 
"Oppa, you don't think she got herself in any trouble, do you?" I asked him.
 
"Hmmm... Knowing her, she probably got kidnapped." he said tapping his chin.
 
"Oppa!" I slapped his knee.
 
"Aigoo, I was just kiddinnnggg." he pinched my cheek. I gave him an annoyed face and started chewed my lip.
 
"But still... she is the type that would follow a pedo van for candy..." I sighed. I slowly started to cut the carrots again
 
and started thinking about it more. She wouldn't really follow a pedo van.... would she?... OMG. Where the hell could this girl be?! I started
 
to cut the carrots vigorously. 
 
"I'm sure she's fine Luna. How bout this," he jumped off the counter and took the knife from my hand.
 
"You go call her, and i'll finish dinner. Hmm?" he smiled at me. 
 
"Oppa, your so nice. ^-^" I told him. 
 
"I try my best." he said his palms on his face. Awwwww, what a cutie.
 
"Komawoyooo." I wiped my hands off and gave him a quick hug.
 
 
I walked into the living room where Tasja, Nadia, and Hoon were watching TV. Tasia was decked out on the fur rug next to
 
Nadia, who was working on something, and Hoon was stretched out on the couch with his arm over his head and his feet
 
hanging over the couch. I plopped down next to him and pulled out my phone from my pocket.
 
"Did CL come back?" Nadia asked me.
 
"Not yet, i'm about to call her right now." I dialed her number and waited till she picked up. In the kitchen, I could hear her
 
dorky "Ice Cream - F(x)" ringtone go off. 
 
"This girl did not just leave her phone here...." I made a b-line towards her phone and grabbed it.
 
"I.Am.Going.To.Kill.This.Girl." If it wasn't for Tasia, I think I would have snapped her phone in half.
 
"Alright, lets just try to calm down now." she said leading me back to the TV. I sat down in between Nadia and Tasia
 
and took deep breaths.
 
"Good, just relax... she'll be back soon so just watch some TV with us." she smiled.
 
Hoon started massaging my shoulders and I completely melted onto the couch by the awesome feeling of his power
 
massage.
 
"Ohhmyygoddd. Hoon your the best." I closed my eyes entered Neverland.
 
"Hehee, anything for the woman who feeds me." I just chuckled and enjoyed the moment. CL seriously better come
 
back soon though...
 
 
After dinner, everyone started getting ready for bed when we heard someone banging on the door.
 
"I'll get it." I put the dishes down and made my way to the door.
 
"Unnie! Hoon Oppa! Someone! Open the door! Hurry! I need some help!" I opened the door and prepared to give this
 
girl a lecture of a lifetime.
 
"CL! Where in the world were-" I gasped when I saw the beat up guy on her shoulder. 
 
"Unnie... help me..." she pleaded. I paused for a moment and glaced at all the blood they were covered in.
 
"What the hell happened?..." I opened the door wider and stepped out to help them in.
 
"Hoon-ah!" I called. We dragged him in and gently placed him on the floor. Hoon came running to us and saw the guy on
 
the floor.
 
"What happened?" he asked.
 
"No time to explain, just help!" CL grabbed his sleeve and dragged him onto the floor. Hoon crouched down next to him
 
and put his finger under the guy's nose. Next he checked his pulse.
 
"He's still breathing, but his heart-rate isn't doing so well. We need to get him downstairs." he said. 
 
*Click*
 
Kevin was standing there with a gun facing us. As sweet as he was, Kevin looked very serious.
 
"H-Hyung..." Hoon said wide eyed.
 
"Guys, back away from him." Kevin aimed for the guy's head.
 
"What are you doing?!" CL crouched over his body, blocking Kevin's way.
 
"Are you crazy?! Look at him! He's going to die!" I screamed at him.
 
"What's going on here?" Kiseop, and everyone else walked in.
 
Kiseop glaced at the body and furrowed his eyebrows.
 
"Hyung..." Kevin said to him.
 
"I know." his eyes wouldn't leave the guy's face. He walked over and crouched down beside him.
 
"If we don't get him downstairs soon, he's going to die." Hoon said. Kiseop grabbed his face and forced him to open
 
his eyes. They were all cloudy, meaning he was passed out. Kiseop got up and walked towards Kevin.
 
"You can put your gun away now." he put his hand on Kevin's forearm.
 
"He couldn't pull anything off even if he tried." he told him.
 
Kevin looked at him for a moment, then just nodded and put his gun down. Kiseop turned around and sighed.
 
"Let's get him downstairs to Hoon's room." AJ nodded and helped Hoon carry him downstairs.
 
 
 
 
3 hours later
 
 
 
 
Hoon and all they guys, were in the doctors room while the rest of us were waiting outside the door.
 
"Who the hell gangs up on just one dude? Pfft." Nadia asked.
 
"That's what I was thinking! And they used bats and crowbars too? What douches." Tasia huffed. During the time
 
that they were in the room, CL explained to us what happened. 
 
"You know you had me worried sick." I said bringing down some new clothes for her.
 
"Mianhe..." she looked down and bite her lip.
 
"Your lucky you had a good reason. I was about to murder you when I found out you left your phone at home." I
 
told her. She just sat there pouting. 
 
"Miannnnn." I wiped off the rest of the blood on her arm and hands. 
 
"Don't ever make me worry like that again, araso? You'll be the death of me I swear." I ruffled her hair and handed
 
her the clothes.
 
"Hurry and go change." she nodded and went into the bathroom.
 
 I took a deep sigh and thought to myself. She really will be the death of me... Ever since my parents died, it was always just
 
me and CL. Though I came from France, I was originally born in Korea. Both my parents were artist, so I was naturally
 
skilled in fine arts. I remember there was a big sun-room where I lived, and we would always paint together in the morning.
 
They would place me on their lap and guide my brush on the canvas. I'll never forget the way they adored me and how they
 
would spoil me with so much love. Smiles and laughter, Hugs and Kisses. That was the way I lived back then. But one day...
 
-Flashback-
 
We were walking down an empty ally when we were done with my school art competition.
 
"You did great today Luna! Your picture was the best out of everyones!" my dad cheered.
 
"You think so daddy?" I looked up at him.
 
"Of course! I didn't raise my daughter to be a loser!" he laughed out loud.
 
"Honey, now don't go off giving her the wrong ideas." Mom chuckled.
 
"Mommy, do you think my picture was the best?"
 
"I do have to admit... it wasn't bad." she smiled.
 
"Mommy, do you think I can paint like you someday?" I asked her.
 
"Why would you want to paint like mommy? Don't you want to paint like daddy too?" he sarcastically asked.
 
"She obviously wants to paint like me because she loves me more." she stuck out her tongue. 
 
"Does not."
 
"Does too."
 
"Does not!"
 
"Does too!"
 
"Fine, lets ask her." he bent down and faced his daughter in the face.
 
"Luna, you love daddy more don't you?" he asked.
 
"No, you love mommy more right?" she asked me. I looked at both their faces.
 
"Uhhhhh... I love you both!" I jumped on them and gave them a big hug.
 
"Aigooo. Such a sweet child." Dad picked me up and carried me down the ally. There was a man dressed in black
 
behind us walking very slowly.
 
"Daddy, who's that man?" I asked him. My parents turned around and looked at him. Dad held me tighter and held
 
mommy's hand.
 
"Lets go." he told her. She nodded and kept walking, but the man still followed us. We started to walk faster, but he always
 
caught up.
 
"Honey, on the count of 3, run." he whispered to her. She nodded and took off her shoes.
 
"1..."
 
"2..."
 
"3!" Mommy and Daddy started to run fast with me still in daddy's arm.
 
"Huh? Mommy, what's going on?!" I asked.
 
"It's okay Luna, just stay quiet for mommy okay?" she told me. They ran faster and faster till the man was out of sight.
 
Daddy put me down and made me sit next to a big trashcan.
 
"Luna, stay here okay?" he told me.
 
"Where are you going?" I asked.
 
"We'll be back for you, Just don't move away from here okay?" Mom said.
 
"But mommy! I want to go with you!" I started to cry.
 
"It's okay honey. We'll come back for you. I promise." she held my face.
 
"...Promise?" I asked. She looked into my eyes and nodded. 
 
"Come on dear, he's coming." Daddy said. Mom kissed me on the forehead and looked into my eyes again.
 
"We love you Luna. Don't forget that okay? Mommy and Daddy will be back for you soon. So don't move an inch
 
from here okay?" I nodded and wiped away my tears. Dad put some boxes next to me and tried to hide me from the bad
 
man. He looked at me one more time and held my hand for a moment. 
 
"We love you Luna... we always will." he told me. From a small crack, I saw them running together, hand in hand.
 
"I love you too..." I cried to myself.
 
-End of Flashback-
 
After that day, my parents never came back. I found out later on, they were killed by a masked murderer who was never
 
found. I spent a long time alone, and somehow found myself back in Korea, where I met CL. Together we lived in the streets
 
and eventually ended up here, this big house filled with the greatest people I know. I smiled to myself and thought about how
 
lucky I was to be able to be here.
 
This is how they would have wanted it... I told myself.  CL walked out of the bathroom and plopped down onto a chair.
 
"Man, is it me or did it just get hot in here?" she asked.
 
"It's defiantly not you, i'm starting to feel the burn over here." Tasia said fanning herself.
 
"Opps." Nadia said.
 
"Sorry, I just wanted to see what this thing was." She was holding one of AJ's inventions and was pointing it at CL and
 
Tasia.
 
"Well turn it off! Your killing us here!" Tasia said lifting up her shirt halfway. Kevin opened the door and walked out of the
 
room.
 
"Tasia, put your shirt down!" Nadia whispered/shouted at her.
 
"Pfffft. It's nothing he hasn't seen before." she said waving it off.
 
"Doesn't mean I still want to see it." he said sticking his tongue off. She did the same and put her shirt down. Kevin
 
walked over towards us and grabbed a chair.
 
"Seems like Eli's doing fine now. Just needs some time to heal. But that doesn't mean he's safe, so I want you
 
guys to be on your guard when your around him." he told us.
 
"Is that his name? Eli?" CL asked. Kevin nodded and pointed at her.
 
"I blame you for making me miss out on my beauty sleep."
 
"Oh please! It's not like your going to pick up any chicks with that face." Tasia said jokingly. Kevin just narrowed his
 
eyes at her and stuck his tongue out again.
 
"There's one more thing I have to say.... Luna, CL.... I'm sorry about uhmm... before..." he said scratching his head.
 
"It's okay Kevin. You were just being protective." I told him. CL nodded and ran over to give him a hug from behind.
 
"I'm just happy to know that you actually do care about me!" CL said.
 
"But try that again, and i'll make sure you sleep with the fishes!" she put him in a headlock and started rubbing his
 
head.
 
"OW!OW! OKAY I'M SORRY! ILL NEVER DO IT AGAI-OW!" he apologized. Everyone laughed and started to join CL. 
 
Poor Kevin. LOL.
 
If I can live in a world where people around me are happy, I think Mom and Dad would be proud.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
ukiss-kevin-kiss2.gif