Snowman

12 days of Christmas with Seventeen

“Aw man, he doesn’t have a scarf! A scarf is THE most important fashion accessory for a snowman!”

Seungkwan whips off the striped scarf his mother handknit for him last winter and arranges it neatly around the snowman’s neck before looking at Seungcheol in chagrin, his own neck now bared to the elements. 

“We can just share one, Kwannie,” says Seungcheol with as much heroic poise as he can muster as he coolly unwinds his own scarf to tuck the larger portion of it around Seungkwan’s neck. 

Seungkwan pouts. 
“It’s too short, I can barely move.” 
“I’ll just have to follow you wherever you go from now on then.”

“You’re such a corndog, jagiya!” Seungkwan hits his arm lightly, but the way he’s smiling means he likes it, and Seungcheol just pulls him close into his arms, burying his nose into his slightly damp brunet bangs.

“What are you doing!?” 
“Warming up my nose. Plus you smell nice.”

“I borrowed Jeonghan’s shampoo since you like it so much.” Seungkwan bites his lip at the admission, and the little hint of toothy white against the redness of his lips makes Seungcheol swoop down to kiss it, his arms tightening around Seungkwan’s waist as the younger man responds to his ministrations. Seungcheol breathes in the smell of citrus flowers and Seungkwan, and decides he likes it even better mixed in with the warm, soothing scent of his boyfriend. They continue to kiss, snowman forgotten, the snow drifting down around the happy couple, lost in their own wintery wonderland of soft chapped lips and cold fingers sliding beneath woolen sweaters.