Final

Kisses at Night

From the outside, Soonyoung can see the clear silhouette of the one he loved the most cradling a whining child. Moments later, another small child appears, pulling on his lover and begging for his attention. Soonyoung's heart jumps in his chest when he sees his lover bend down and gently caress the child's hair.

Even in the mere shadow of a silhouette, he could see Jihoon's smile.

Ah, I'm really going crazy.

This is just one of Soonyoung's many secret hobbies. Freezing his off in the cold while stalking his lover's silhouette. It even reached the extent to where he caught a cold after being mesmerized for so long one cold February night.

No regrets, though.

When his fingers and toes are completely and utterly frozen, Soonyoung decides to finally seek warmth. The moment he twists open the doorknob, he hears the shrieks of his two precious little angels. The second he opens the door, he's tackled by a dark-haired boy with the chubbiest cheeks.

"Appaaaaaaaaa!"

"Seungkwan-ah, was my little rascal good today?" he laughs, picking up the adorable little boy. Seungkwan nods brightly, then places his small, pudgy hands on his father's cheeks, shrieking at how freezing they were.

"Ming-hao, Minghao, appa is a snowman!" he announces, breaking out into a fit of contagious laughter.

Soonyoung gives little Seungkwan a peck on the cheek, to which the boy squeals over, dramatically fainting in his appa's arms. Just then, Soonyoung spots his younger son timidly waddle up to him. Minghao, who had not yet mastered the art of walking, waddles slowly and steadily, all the while with his adorable, large orbs focused on his appa's knee.

Soonyoung nearly melts at the adorableness of his son, and he holds his breath, waiting patiently for Minghao to reach him. When there's just half a meter of space between Minghao and Soonyoung, Seungkwan opens his big mouth.

"Eeeek! Minghao hwaiting!"

This startles the baby boy and Minghao trips over his feet, only to fall forward onto Soonyoung's leg. His tiny arms curl around his father's leg like a koala's, and Soonyoung tries not to burst into laughter.

Minghao looks up at his dad with innocent eyes and Soonyoung immediately scoops him up.

"My Minghao is just like a koala, aren't you, baby-ah?"

Minghao nuzzles his father's neck and nods happily.

"Ah-ppa," he enunciates each syllable clearly yet shyly, and plants a kiss on Soonyoung's lips. Seungkwan whines and begins his tiny tantrum.

"Ming-hao! Stop stealing kisses from appa! Appa, I want another one!"

Minghao frowns cutely and Soonyoung snorts.

"Boo-ah, didn't you faint because I kissed you earlier? I don't want to make you faint again~"

Seungkwan shoots his father a death glare, then grabs his head violently and proceeds to steal a kiss, only to be pinched by a jealous Minghao. Soonyoung ends up sacrificing dozens of kisses to soothe each clingy child. Settling a restless Seungkwan down, he watches as the boy races away. Minghao still has his small arms wrapped around his father's neck and Soonyoung toes off his black leather shoes before entering the living room cradling the younger.

His heart never ceases to flutter when he sees him.

Jihoon's leaning against the kitchen counter, sporting an oversized white sweater that is slightly hanging off one shoulder. He smiles shyly when he sees Soonyoung, pink cheeks dimpling in the warm light of the kitchen. Soonyoung sets Minghao down in his high chair without breaking eye contact with his lover, then approaches Jihoon.

Every second is filled with a breathless wonder, and their eye contact never breaks until Soonyoung has Jihoon backed up against the counter, the smallest possible sliver of space in between their bodies. Soonyoung's hand splays onto the counter, maintaining the distance between them. Jihoon is the one who raises a hand to caress his cheek, tippy-toeing to press a chaste kiss on his lover's lips.

Jihoon seems positively flushed when he pulls back, the tips of his ears flushing pink from embarrassment. He nearly manages to squirm away from Soonyoung before the elder pushes him back gently onto the counter and dives in, claiming his lips once again.

There's a squeak that escapes Jihoon's throat before it turns into a breathless moan, and this kiss contrasts so much from the earlier innocent one. Soonyoung's lips are soft and plush and his skillful tongue is hot, so hot as it runs along his bottom lip, coaxing the younger to grant him entrance. Jihoon knows that he can't refuse Soonyoung anything because the elder always seemed to get his way, but he's not complaining when the tongue plunges into his cavern, tasting the sweetness that was his and his alone.

One kiss turns into two, three, and Jihoon's fingers fist in the thick fabric of Soonyoung's jacket, cheeks flushed and mind hazy. Being the pabo he was, he forgets to breathe quite literally, but Soonyoung pulls back just in time. Soonyoung wastes no time in enveloping his young lover in his arms, pressing his lips to Jihoon's neck and feeling the quick pulse.

"W-wel... ─wheeze─ w-welcome back," Jihoon squeaks, still attempting to catch his breath.

"I'm back," Soonyoung whispers into his lover's ear.

Jihoon shudders visibly against his hold, and Soonyoung watches in amusement as a pretty pink swipes over his cheeks. He opens his mouth to tease Jihoon a little more –to make the pink on his cheeks deepen into a pretty rose− but before he could start anything, Soonyoung’s surprised to feel the slightest pressure of gentle fingers against his back.

Jihoon’s hugging him back, and he’s hiding his face in the crook of his husband’s neck, refusing to let Soonyoung see his face. Jihoon’s not usually this clingy, Soonyoung thinks, but nevertheless, the adorable action fills Soonyoung’s heart with joy.

“Jihoonie,” he whispers. “Baby.

And it’s only after the second coax that his pink-haired partner lifts his head up to look at him with shiny eyes. Soonyoung leans down and Jihoon reflexively flutters his eyes closed, expecting a kiss. The taller man smiles, stops until his lips brush against the edge of Jihoon’s ear, earning him a tremble from the smaller man.

“You’re so cute, I could eat you up.

When he pulls away, Jihoon’s cheeks are so flushed that Soonyoung almost feels bad.

Kwon Soonyoung! You’re so-!” Jihoon shrieks, his expression a cross between angry and embarrassed as he grabs the nearest spatula on the counter to swat at Soonyoung with.

Before he could unleash destruction, a chipper voice cuts in.

“Did appa just say eat?”

Seungkwan had just popped his head out from behind a wall, puppy eyes sparkling.

“BAEGOPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” he screams at the top of his lungs as he runs into the kitchen, short legs moving fast. Soonyoung picks him up from the ground in a flourish, hurling little Seungkwan over his shoulder as the little boy squealed with laughter.

“Hungry hippos need to wash up before dinner, too,” Soonyoung smiles as he makes a beeline for the bathroom with Seungkwan on his back.

Jihoon watches, anger dissipating as his mouth curves naturally into an amused smile. Leaning back onto the counter, his shoulders relax and Jihoon sets the spatula down before looking around for his younger kid. Minghao had long slipped out of his high chair and Jihoon finds him in the living room just as he’s about to put a sock in his mouth.

“Minghao! Baby, socks are meant to be worn on your feet. Eating socks is yucky,” Jihoon chides as he gently pries the sock from Minghao’s grip and pulls it over his one bare foot. “Sorry, baby-ah. You must be hungry,” Jihoon apologizes and presses a kiss to Minghao’s nose. Scooping Minghao up in his arms, he steps into the dining room where Soonyoung and Seungkwan had already finished setting the table. The food that Jihoon had cooked previously was spread out on the table top.

“Wah~ daddy! Looks so yummy!” Seungkwan cries.

“Wah~ yeobo! Looks so yummy!” Soonyoung choruses, only to get smacked on the head.

“Don’t do aegyo, you’re not cute at all.” 

---

thanks for reading everyone! almost wrote something dirty again before i stopped myself hohoho post-dinner or nah?