Feelings (final)

Gloves

It was late at night when Kihyun found Hyunwoo in the dance studio. The building was almost completely vacant. He hesitated in front of the door, thinking back on what Changkyun told him. Changkyun was right, Kihyun knew that. But his heart was still beating rapidly while his mind circulated on all the things that could go wrong. But he had made a decision and he was not going to back down now. He took a deep breath and pushed the door open.

Hyunwoo was immersed in dancing, his movements was powerful and precise, making Kihyun wonder for the nth time how he could have such control of a body like that. All of a sudden Hyunwoo's dance slowed to a stop and he was looking straight at Kihyun. The music was still blasting and Kihyun felt the courage run out of him like a waterfall. He suddenly felt so lost. He opened and closed his mouth, his mind going haywire in an attempt to find something to say. He felt his body was on it's way to turn, preparing to bolt, but Hyunwoo had taken four long strides and had a firm, but nowhere near rough, grip on his shoulders, keeping him in place. Surprisingly Kihyun relaxed.

He was tired of running and if his words failed him then there was only one thing to do, so he raised a hand to grab behind Hyunwoo's neck, pulling down so he could lean in and kiss him. Hyunwoo was but a second late to comply and he pulled Kihyun closer, letting his arms slide around him while their lips molded together. The kiss probably lasted only a few seconds but Kihyun felt like hours had passed by when they slowly pulled away.

"You know we can't display this openly."

"I know."

"And you know if this gets out both of us and Monsta X is ruined."

"I know."

"So you better be sure if this is worth it."

Hyunwoo leaned his forehead against Kihyun's.

"I am sure of it."

He Kihyun's cheek and Kihyun just took it all in; Hyunwoo's calloused hand brushing over his skin, the warmth radiating from his body, the soft and content smile on his lips, the scent of his sweat... Kihyun scrunched his nose and pushed Hyunwoo back, pulling away. Hyunwoo looked shocked at the action.

"No more until you've taken a shower. You stink!" Kihyun was dead serious but Hyunwoo just laughed and pulled him into a tight embrace.

*   *   *

It was past 2 a.m when they got back to the dorm, they had enjoyed a comfortable silence while walking back. That was probably one of the things Kihyun found likable about Hyunwoo. Once their silence had been awkward, now it was a comfort he gladly indulged in. He had held back the urge to grab Hyunwoo's hand everytime they brushed them together while they walked. It was things like that that made pain shoot through Kihyun, a pain that was soon dulled by the soft and knowing smile Hyunwoo would give him.

Hyunwoo headed for the shower but not before he asked if Kihyun wanted to join him. Kihyun just shook his head, believing Hyunwoo was joking but realizing he was not when he saw the disappointment evident on his face. He felt a pang of regret when Hyunwoo closed the door but decided it was best this way, at least until they had told the members. This was something they had decided on before leaving the dance studio. They could not be in a relationship while keeping it from the other members, they both knew that. So best course of action was undoubtedly sharing the secret with their members. Hyunwoo confirming Changkyun's suspiciouns about Minhyuk made Kihyun slightly less anxious of tomorrow.

After Hyunwoo finished showering they shared a few kisses and ambraced each other in a long-lasting hug, but they knew they needed to get some sleep, even if they had no schedule until the afternoon the next day. Before falling asleep Kihyun let his thoughts go through possible scenarios of tomorrow, but in the end exhaustion took him.

*   *   *

A hand his cheek woke Kihyun up and he forced his tired eyes open, he searched for the source of the hand and was looking into a pair of mischievous eyes.

"Pigs must be flying and fishes grow legs for you to be the last one to wake up. Or are you sick perhaps? Kihyun, the iron man in a tiny package?" Kihyun flung his arm out to swat at Minhyuk's face but he was to slow and Minhyuk just dodged and left the room laughing. "Breakfast is done by the way, the others have already started eating."

Kihyun just lay there for a minute, recounting yesterday's events and feeling anxiousness grow within for what was planned for today. In the end he forced himself to get out of bed and get dressed, despite feeling nauseous. He just pulled on a hoodie, most likely Hoseok's but no one cared any longer if they borrowed each others' clothes.

When he got to the kitchen he saw that everyone was indeed immersed in eating their breakfast. He sat down on the only chair available, just across from Hyunwoo and they exchanged glances. Kihyun noticed that he was probably not the only one nervous about this. He looked around the table and caught Changkyun's eyes, the guy smiled reassuringly and gave him thumbs up. Kihyun looked back at Hyunwoo and they both nodded.

Hyunwoo cleared his throat "You guys, there is something you should all know-" he looked at Kihyun, who was fidgeting in his seat, playing with his food, to nervous to be able to take a bite. "- it's something that we don't expect for you guys to understand..."

"We?" Hyungwon asked and Hyunwoo looked at him and then back at Kihyun again. Hoseok seemed to catch on though.

"Is this about how you two have completely been doing the push and pull thing these last few weekends?" He asked, smile gracing his lips.

"It's not a joke Hoseok-hyung." Kihyun finally managed to say.

"I did not intend for it to be."

"It has been quite obvious you know" Minhyuk said. "Hyunwoo did not even have to tell me about it."

"Wait, what are we talking about." Jooheon looked as confused as Kihyun felt. Did they all know already? Well maybe not Jooheon, but the others.

"I may not understand, but I don't really care. It's your feelings after all. Just make sure to keep it subtle so no rumors will spread." Hyungwoon said before taking another bite. Kihyun was dumb-founded.

"What feelings?" Jooheon asked and the others just laughed at him. Kihyun was laughing too, out of amusement or relief, it did not matter. s really was the best and as he looked at Hyunwoo again he could feel tears of joy fill his eyes when he was met with a warm smile.


A/N: Finally it's done. Honestly I had grown so tired of Gloves but I tried to finish it as good as I possibly could. xD I'm not supposed to write stuff like this. I'm much better at writing angst and dark stuff, I love it much more too. But here you have it, the final chapter. I hope it doesn't disappoint. I'm a bit unsatisfied with the result (gloves was intended as a oneshot first why did I continue?) but can not really do anything when I have no drive for it. Anyways now I am finally free to do my thing (aaaaangsssssst) and an announcement of that you will find in an extra chapter after this.

Thank you for your patience I! TAT