Lips

Gloves

 

Warnings: faked misunderstanding of a completely innocent act. Basically Jooheon and Wonho thinking naughtily.


Hyunwoo's close proximity made Kihyun's breath quicken. All his eyes could focus on was those slightly parted lips of his.

"Are you nervous?"

"Yes.. No! I-, I don't know."

Hyunwoo laughed at him before leaning in. Whispering something just against Kihyun's lips.

"-wake up."

"Huh?"

*   *   *

"Hyung, wake up!" Changkyun's voice broke the wall of silence that had shielded Kihyun's sleep. He sat up groggily and blinked irritatingly at the piercing light that invaded his eyes. "We have a day off! Don't waste it by sleeping."

"If we have a day off sleeping is the only thing I would want to do." He vaguely remembered he had dreamed about something thrilling but weirdly pleasant. He dug through his recent memories and- 'Are you nervous?' He jolted up and Changkyun flinched.

"Something wrong hyung?" The younger man asked and Kihyun looked at him with an almost horrified expression. He masked it poorly with a smile and went to pick some random clothes to wear.

"Nothing, just remembered something. Are there any breakfast ready yet?"

Changkyun looked at him with suspicion but decided to let it go.

"Not yet." He looked at Kihyun going through his drawers, probably not finding what he was looking for - most likely due to them not having found the time to wash any clothes due to their busy schedule - and seemed to settle for something else. "Jooheon-hyung and I had this idea that we could cook breakfast together, you know some relaxing bonding time. We all will probably do things individually later today anyways." Kihyun just hummed at him.

"Are the others up yet?"

"Jooheon-hyung is probably attempting to wake Hoseok-hyung at the moment. Minhyuk and Hyungwon-hyung went to the convenience store. Only Hyunwoo-hyung is still sleeping." Changkyun seemed to think about something. "Could you wake him?"

"Why?"

"I don't know, Jooheon-hyung said you were good at waking him."

Kihyun saw some red pass over his eyes. He swore Jooheon were attempting to ruin his life. All of a sudden a soft pair of lips flashed through his mind and he mentally slapped himself. He better not let this - or Jooheon - affect him.

"Sure, you go and prepare the rice then."

Changkyun looked at him for a few seconds before leaving with an 'ok'.

*   *   *

The moment Kihyun was standing beside Hyunwoo's bed he regretted agreeing to do this. Hyunwoo was lying on his back, one arm up with hand tucked under his head while the other hand rested over his tummy. His blanket were in a mess and his loose fitting tank top were slightly twisted. He was snoring softly and his lips were slightly parted. A foreign yet familiar feeling of nervousness arose in Kihyun. It was like deja vú, although he knew where he got it from.

"Hey-" He poked Hyunwoo in the side, hard. When the sleeping man didn't even so much as stir, Kihyun decided for a more drastic method. He yanked the blanket off completely, but that only made Hyunwoo roll over to face the wall. "Oh no you don't." Kihyun grabbed his arm to roll him onto his back again. He never expected for Hyunwoo to grab a hold of him and pull him down. He yelled at him but the arms only hugged him tighter. Kihyun, with his back pressed against Hyunwoo's front, thought it could not get worse than this as his heart started to race. But all of a sudden Hyunwoo started tickling him while holding Kihyun flush against himself. Kihyun cursed and thrashed around to get free, but he couldn't hold back his laughter and soon Hyunwoo had him wrestled onto his back as he continued with his assault. Kihyun tried to retaliate but Hyunwoo managed to hold his arms down along his sides and straddled him to use his knees to pin them there while his fingers seemed to find the most ticklish spots on Kihyun's body.

"This is what you get for waking me up this early."

"Ah hyung~! Changkyun- no, Jooheon put me up to this!" 

"And now you are blaming the kids? Isn't that a little low?"

"It's true!"

Somehow Kihyun managed to wriggle his arms free and as he tried to grab Hyunwoo his wrists were suddenly caught in a firm grasp and held down beside his head. Hyunwoo was leaning over him and those lips that had occupied Kihyun's head these past few days were now within his reach. He could just lean up a bit to seal a kiss. But fear held him back, fear that made him look into Hyunwoo's eyes instead. Those eyes seemed to try and read his thoughts and he didn't dare to look into them any longer, glancing away.

"Sorry." Hyunwoo let go and climbed off of him.

"Don't worry about it." Kihyun stood up but seemed to freeze in place for a moment. Did Hyunwoo maybe catch onto him? Was he repulsed? As if to soothe his qualms Hyunwoo put a hand on his shoulder and squeezed reassuringly before walking out of the room. Kihyun took a moment to breathe. He was sure they would now be more awkward than ever.

*   *   *

Both Hoseok and Jooheon's faces held amused expressions during breakfast. Kihyun had a suspicion why, but Minhyuk just had to go and confirm it.

"What are you two laughing about for yourselves?"

"Because mom and dad were doing weird things in bed this morning."

"What?"

"What!"

Minhyuk and Kihyun had spoken simultaneously.

"Ah, Hyung, stop. Ah! Not there!" Jooheon began.

"This is what you get for waking me up." Hoseok continued

"Ah, no."

As Minhyuk and Hyungwon blasted into laughter, Kihyun stood up and would have walked right over to slap them, had not Hyunwoo grabbed him to yank him down in his seat again.

"He was tickling me!"

"Is that really the only thing he did? Why are you so red then?" Minhyuk asked him while wriggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"They're just teasing." Hyunwoo told him.

"Aah! Hyung!"

"That's it!" Kihyun yelled before throwing food at them. Rice confetti and side dishes started flying across the table and while Hyungwon only sat there laughing at the rather peculiar scene, Changkyun looked at the source of the commotion, wondering if something were really going on between the two.


A/N: Woop, woop! second chapter after such a long time. Sorry sorry, but still not. I'm the kind of person that can only write if I feel like it. Otherwise I will only feel bad about what I've written and delete it all. But here you go!