Just Like Sisters.

Fell In Love With SuperMen

 

It all started few weeks ago. The biggest awards in Korea, for all categories from politics to singers and actors. It was the first year when two new actresses were nominated ; Annya and Mio. They were best friends since childhood and they went to auditions for the past year’s best musical-movie – and passed. They represented that big impact on fans that they became superstars in only two hours, how long the movie was.

They lived together in a big apartment in the centre of Seoul. They weren’t party addicts, or very out-going type of girls. Not that they had the time to do that.

Back to the present, the two best friends were currently home. Annya had her laptop on her lap and Mio was listening music on her IPod. It was one of the very few days when they were both free. Now that they were discovered, they started to go on different directions of movies. Mio was the protagonist of the upcoming drama fantasy movie, something sad that touches your heart until its deepest places. On the other hand, Annya was going to be the main female character in a romance action movie. They were different, but got along very well.

“Mio?” Annya asked, eyes still glued to the pc screen.

“Yeah?” She answered, pulling one of her earphones from her ear.

“Kim Heechul has his phone wallpaper a picture with WG’s SoHee.” She frowned.

“So what?” Mio said changing the song but eventually pausing it because Annya really had a problem.

“She is ing ugly!” She almost screamed. “I don’t know what he sees in her.”

“She’s not his girl friend or something.”

“I don’t care.”

“Annya?” Mio asked and Annya gave her a piercing look. “Are you jealous?”

“What the , Mio? I was just saying.” She eventually pouted. “In fact, you are the one that fell in love with Super Junior’s leader.”

Mio didn’t have anything to say. Annya really knew how to close someone’s mouth. She wondered if she would ever find someone to close one day….