[8]

Can I Get A Piece Of You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Has anyone of you sees either Yoongi or Jimin?”

“Taehyung hyung said Jimin’s with him.”

“It’s hyung to you, young man.”

“You’re scarily sounds like my dad, Seokjin hyung.”

“How is this kid so cheeky?” Hoseok hissed.

Jungkook scoffs. “Because I’m Jeon Jungkook.”

Hoseok rolls his eyes so hard he swears he had a quick hello with his brain. The maknae stares at him for a second before revealing a toothy grin and Hoseok sighs in defeat because he knows he doesn’t stand a chance to win against those doe eyes and bunny-like smiles. He looks innocent, complete opposite of his evilness once he opens his mouth.

“Did Yoongi went home?” Seokjin asks, worried, fingers tapping at the wooden table as he waits for Hoseok to answer who’s still busy chewing his food.

Hoseok turn to the eldest, shaking his head lightly. “I stayed at the studio until 10 last night and went to bed as soon as I entered the apartment. I’m not sure if he’s been home while I was asleep. I woke up at 6 this morning and there’s no sign of Yoongi hyung.”

The eldest of the three sighs with what he heard, biting his lip in anxiousness as his fingers continued tapping their table, distracting Jungkook on playing his game on his phone but can’t do anything about it. He knows better than open his mouth and tell Seokjin to stop. And so he continues, eyes glued on his bright phone screen, thumbs moving like a beast.

His notification goes off when he’s in the most critical part of the game, cursing under his breath as he tapped for the pause button and slides his notification bar. And just as fast as his mood souring, his face lit up like a ing light bulb in 800 watts as it reads, Taejagi <3

 

From: Taejagi <3

Class is done! We’re heading to the cafeteria now.

Jungkookie, please tell Seokjinnie hyung Jimin’s with me <3

 

And so he did after sending a quick reply of we’ll wait, hyung, locking his phone and sliding it inside his jeans pocket. He once again ditched the lunch meeting for this. He just wanted to be with Taehyung even if it’s only for an hour or two. He’s sure his parents would understand, anyway.

Jungkook is practically bouncing on his seat as he cranes his neck way too much to watch every student entering the cafeteria. He wanted Taehyung to see him first. Only him.

But of course he failed once he sees that familiar pool of orange hair, slightly messy from the wind outside. And the orange head is looking on his left, where Jimin occupies, talking animatedly as if they’re the only ones on Earth. It’s ridiculous to think, and it’s even more horrible to feel that tightening in his chest, forcibly pumping his blood as jealousy rises in him.

Jimin and Taehyung has been best friends since diaper days and he should expect this. Seriously. That whenever Taehyung sets his whole attention on his fellow 95liner, it’s normal. Because th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter