[11]

Can I Get A Piece Of You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Achooo!”

Jimin whipped his head to the bedroom door behind him, hurriedly putting on the pink Princess Peach apron he found hanging neatly on the kitchen’s wall and tying it on his back. Though he’s legit worried, he opted to quickly move on his feet to get a pot along with the other utensils and ingredients he needed for the soup he has decided to make as he heard another two consecutive sneezes coming from the room. He can’t help but feel a little sad for his hyung that is suffering from cold when it’s only a couple more days before the said hyung’s birthday.

After the soup was properly boiled, Jimin turned off the stove and carefully open the lid with his mitten gloved hand; smiling as the nice smell hits his nose. He nodded his head slightly in self-satisfaction, feeling a little more proud that it taste real good, too. He starts scooping the soup in a cute bowl where he’s sure his hyung would love to eat it, careful not to burn himself and put the bowl on a tray along with a glass of water and couple of medicine pills.

“Nicely done,” he smile to himself.

“Achooo!”

Jimin unknowingly pouts when he heard the loud sneeze coming from behind the closed door in front of him; turning the knob and poking his head in the room. He saw there Seokjin, lying on his slightly messy bed, wrapped in a baby pink blanket burrito. Seokjin pokes an arm out of the blanket, reaching for the tissue just beside him.

“Hyung,” Jimin calls, pushing the door open with his hip, “Are you sure you’re okay?” he asked, putting down the tray on the bedside table before sitting on the edge of Seokjin’s bed.

The said hyung sniffles, tearing up at the effort of holding back another sneeze behind the tissue on his nose as he nodded his head in reassurance. “I’m okay, Jimin. Don’t worry.”

Jimin stares worriedly at his hyung. Seeing Seokjin in this state is not his first time but it still give him an odd feeling since he’s used to the elder taking care of them when they’re sick and prides himself of his strong immune system.

Maybe, Namjoon hyung’s virus is too strong, he thinks.

Seokjin finally gives up; sneezing twice in a row when he let his hand go to stop pinching his nose.

Jimin was startled at how loud the sound was, hands nearly flying on his sides.

“Sorry,” Seojin says, voice croaked from the lack of use and more sneezing and coughing.

“It’s okay.” Jimin scrunched up his nose cutely, remembering he might catch the cold after these nursing attempt. But he still stayed, reaching for the tray and motioning for his hyung to sit up. Seokjin did, peeking at the nicely smelled food before leaning against the headboard; blanket pooling from his waist to feet. “By the way, I made you soup, hyung, and brought you some medicines. I hope this help you feel a little better.”

Seokjin smiles fondly at the boy who’s busy tidying up his bed a bit and carefully placing the tray on his lap. He met Jimin’s eyes who beams at him and he reached out to ruffle the younger’s fluffy hair. He looked down and almost teared up when he saw how presentable the food looks and so he hold the spoon in between his slightly week fingers to get a taste.

“Jimin,” he calls, sniffing at how good it tastes compared to the last few attempts Jimin tries to feed him with his cooking skills.

“Yeah, hyung?” the younger boy acknowledges, biting his lip and wringing his small hands in slight nervousness. What if it still tastes bad just like the last time? He’s aware his last attempts tastes awful. He hope this time it would at least be edible.

Seojin looks up, smiling widely at the boy as he hold a thumb-up. “This is so good.” Scooping another spoonful of soup and plunging it to his mouth. Actually doing it a couple more times before he again turn his attention back to the smiling ball of sunshine in front of him. “If you want to learn another recipe, just come to me, okay? I’m so proud of you.”

Jimin can’t help but hug Seokjin as the warmth of the praise fill his chest, ignoring the fact that his hyung is sick and muttering a small, “I will, hyung. Thank you,” on the elder’s shoulder.

 

 

 

From: Park Ji-mine

Yoongi hyung, are you still in the studio?

Reply to Park Ji-mine: Yes, but I’m almost done. Why?

 

From: Park Ji-mine

Just checking you’re not overworking yourself again ^^

Reply to Park Ji-mine: Says the one who stays at 1 last night at the dance studio.

 

From: Park Ji-mine

But that’s for my exam performance, hyung >_<

Reply to Park Ji-mine: Just reminding you I am majoring music production.

 

From: Park Ji-mine

Okay. Let’s say we’re quits. Hohoho <333

Reply to Park Ji-mine: Whatever, Park Jimine.

 

From: Park Ji-mine

Hyuuuuuuung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter