[5]

Can I Get A Piece Of You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung!” Jimin shouts cheerily, grin so wide and eyes sparkling he looks positively glowing, waving his chubby hands above his head as soon as he saw the familiar pale guy walking inside the cafeteria.

The elder perks up at the sound, frowns easing his forehead when he noticed his Sunshine. He tried to stay looking mad but the smile tugging at the corners of his lips is too strong he can’t help but quickly hugs the boy sitting on their usual table, burying his face on the younger’s hair to hide his heating face. He can’t deny the feeling of relief that washed over him the moment he nailed his eyes on the boy, alone, and waiting for him. Only for him.

Jimin thought the elder’s having a bad day, worry etched on his youthful face as he wrapped his arms around Yoongi’s waist, pulling the older boy closer against him.

“What’s wrong, hyung?” Jimin asked, voice soft and careful and tender.

And Yoongi felt his heart swell at the familiar sound, ringing in his ears like a music, sending soft nice beats against his chest. He slightly squeezed the younger’s body before pulling away, sitting on Jimin’s left side with a content heart.

“Where did you go?” he asked instead, silently praying Jimin wouldn’t lie to him.

The younger boy smiles at that, rummaging in his bag and pushing a cup of yogurt in front of Yoongi’s face. “I bought this!”

Yoongi stares at the object in front of him, blinking once, twice, thrice before he decided to stares at the smiling face of Jimin. The boy looks to happy and fine, oblivious of the internal pain Yoongi’s having, like the content heart he had just seconds ago was immediately shutters by one lie and bright smile… all from none other than his Park Jimin.

He wants to tell the oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter