[2]

Can I Get A Piece Of You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung?” Jimin calls softly, tapping the send button on his phone screen before tucking the electronic inside his hoodie’s pocket and glancing over Yoongi in his left who stifle a yawn, cat-like eyes watering with sleep.

A couple of heartbeat passed before Yoongi hums in acknowledgement, turning in a corner where his favorite coffee shop is. He was awake ‘til four in the morning, finishing the layers and layers of beats that’re humming through his head, disturbing his sleep in the middle of the night and dragging him in the studio until dawn, barely able to steal a catnap before Park Jimin is shaking his whole body with so much cheeriness for seven in the Monday morning and announcing in his high-pitch that “classes will start in 30 minutes and we’ll be late if you didn’t wake up, hyung!” right next to his ear much to his displeasure.

“Did you spend your whole night in the studio again, hyung?” Jimin asks with so much concern in his voice.

Yoongi didn’t bother to look at the younger’s face to know that and instead remained silent about it, opting to push the glass door of the coffee shop in front of him and walking straight towards the counter, telling his usual drink to the barista and ordering cookies for Jimin who’s still boring holes on the back of his head.

He sighs, deciding to look at the younger boy silently standing behind him, meeting the familiar concerned chocolatey eyes. It sent fuzzy feeling inside his stomach, warming up his chest and giving him extraordinary comfort. He felt suddenly wide awake with the view. The boy looks genuinely concerned with those big puppy eyes, lower lip tucked between his teeth and looking directly at him behind that dark fringe.

He looks extra cute with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter