Wonwoo

Seventeen one shots

 

"Lets break up" kept repeating in my head my boyfriend of 3 years wants to break up with me because he said i was distraction for him he said he doesnt want me to distract him from practicing. Tears kept flowing down my face " Wonwoo please dont leave me i love you so much dont do this to me" i said while crying more and more He jusy stared at me with his cold expression and said " i dont love you no more so leave me alone and dont look for me ever again " he turned his back and left i fell to the ground and cried harder. I cried for a good 20 minutes and standed up amd went home as i was walking home i started remembering out memories together our first kiss, our first anniversary i cried more and i saw my mom outside waiting for me i ran her way and hugged her she said " whats wrong baby" i sobbed amd said " w-w-wonwoo broke up with me he said he didnt love me no more he said i was a distraction to him" my mom said " im so so so sorry baby lets go inside and get you a tea so you can calm down okay " "Okay mom" i said

We went inside anf my mom made me a tea so i can calm down we were talking she said it was going to get better by time i was tired so I went to sleep crying from remembering wonwoo and his smile his hugs his kisses everything about him.

Its been 2 months since i havent seen wonwoo i saw his debut video he looks handsome like always i miss him so much. I miss visiting him and s we used to have a great time. I got a call from my bestfriend jiyeon i answered the phone call "hello jiyeon" "hiii y/n~" " so whats up jiyeon" " i was wondering if you want to come with me to seventeens fan meet" "uhh i dont know jiyeon im not sure if im ready to see wonwoo yet" " come on y/n please" i sighed amd said " fine okay ill go but you owe me something" " thank you soo much i love you bestfriend" " your welcome" i laughed we hanged up but wait when the fan meet so i texted her when was tje fan meet and she said it was tomorrow. I panicked i didnt know what to where so i started to pick my outfit i picked a floral dress with some flats. I went to sleep early so i can wake up early tomorrow and get ready.                                I woke up and took a shower and got ready for the fanmeet i got a text from jiyeon and she said she was outside i told my mom bye and left the house i saw jiyeon and said hi and went inside the car we arrived at the fanmeet place. I was nervous but excited to see him again. We were kind of in the front i forgot everything amd enjoyed the performances. It was time to get our cd signed we were in line amd it was out turn now i went to dino because he was first i said "hi dino its nice to see you again" he was surprised he said "hiii noona its nice to see you again" i laughed at his cuteness he signed my cd and said bye i moved to joshua next he was surprised like dino he said " ohh y/n its nice to see you again" i said "yeahh i havent seen you in along time" he smiled amd signed my cd. Everyone had the same expression and were happy to see me the moment came it was my turm to go to wonwoo my first love. He smiled when he saw it was me his smiled disappeared i was disappointed i wanted to cry but i holded my self back i have a little smile and gived him my cd he took it and signed it. It was ,y time to go i looked at him one last time before standing up and leaving when i left i started crying jiyeon took me to the car and hugged me amd said " its going to be alright y/n lets go home okayy" i said "okay" and left home we got to my place and went to my room she was telling me to calm down she wemt to go make me a tea i wanted to die i domt have my wonwoo next to me no more i went to my bathroom and got a knife and started cutting my self the pain felt good i cutted one last time intill i started to feel dizzy the last thing i knew everything went black.

Jiyeons pov

I was making her a cup of tea it was finished so i went to her room and i saw the bathroom door kinda open i went to go look what i saw was frightening y/n was on the floor bleeding from her wrist i screamed "Y/N" i called the hospital amd told her mom we  were on out way to the hospital i called joshua to let him know and so he can tell wonwoo what happened. Y/n was in the ER the doctor came and said "y/n is alive shes just very weak she lost alot of blood you guys can go see her if you want". Wonwoo came running to me and said " hows y/n" " shes alive but shes very weak the doctor said she lost alot of blood" wonwoo said "can i see her" i said go ahead.

Wonwoo pov 

I came running after what joshua hyung told me i arrived at the hospital amd i saw jiyeon i asked her how she was and she said she is alive but shes very weak because she lost alot of blood. I asked if i can go see her and she said yea i went to her room and saw her she looked really pale and weak it broke my heart seeing her like this i holded her hamd and said " Jagi im so so sorry this is happening because of me " i started crying i saw her hand move slowly she opend her eyes i hugged her when she saw me i started sobbing saying im sorry baby please forgive me. She hugged me and smiled " i forgive you oppa i love you" i wiped my tears amd kissed her this time i wont let my baby go never ever.

 

The end i hope you guys liked it