S.coups part two ☺

Seventeen one shots

 

3 months later 

Minjoo's POV 

I'm so nervous right now im nominated for 1st place today I'm going against taetiseo sunbaenim. I have a feeling they are going to win I mean they are really famous. While I just barely got into the idol life. It was my turn to Go up on stage and perform my debut song. I got in to my place and the song started dancing and singing my song "The Baddest Female"( let's say cl didn't have this song but another one).

" This is for all my bad girls around the world, not bad meaning bad but meaning good you know, let's light it up and let it burn like we don't care let em know how it feels damn good to be bad.

GIZ to the IBE 

Nan nappeun gijibae can't you see? 

GIZ to the IBE

Nan nappeun gijibae come with me

Now do the unnie(hey~) now do the unnie(hey~) now do the unnie haega ji ttaekkaji modi dagachi ×4

I finished my song and all my fans cheered for me I was happy that I made them sing along.

Now it was time to see who is going to win. my brother jooheon came to support me. All the artist came and the MC's they were saying the score things and when Jackson from got7 said my name I was shocked and I was crying he gived me my award and he said to do my speech.

“ Wow I didn't think I was going to win. I thought taetiseo sunbaenim were going to win, I like to thank yg CEO for letting me debut, teddy oppa for composing this amazing song for me, I like to thank all yg artist bigbang oppas,2ne1 unnies, everyone thank you. Also I like to thank my fans for supporting me, my mom and dad for believing in me, and jooheon oppa for being a amazing older brother thank you oppa for being there for me and supporting me. And also I like to thank seventeen and monsta x for supporting me too thank you guys.

" that was a touching speech from minjoo" said Jackson sunbaenim 

The MC's was doing there speech thing and then my song started playing I was bowing to taetiseo sunbaenim and the other artist. I was dancing along with my backup dancer and my brother who was doing his thing. My song finished I thanked my fans one last time and it was time for us to leave. 

" minjoo I'm happy for you for winning. I'm proud of being your brother".

" thanks oppa and I'm happy of being your sister too".

My manager took oppa to his dorm and we said goodbye. Im tired I was about to sleep when I remembered that Yg said if I win to text him. So I got my managers phone and texted yg that I won first place. And he congratulated me and said he was going to buy me a phone because I won. I told him thanks. 

I have arrived at my dorm I took a shower and went to sleep because I was tired of my schedule's

 

 

coups POV  

Right now monsta x is coming to visit us well not Jooheon hyung he's with minjoo at show music core. We are going to watch the show since its live it started the other artist were performing we didn't actually want to see them perform right now we wanted to see her perform it was minjoo's time and she looked so cool she has swag everything she's so hot. She finished and now it was time and the scores were going out Jackson sunbaenim said minjoo's name so she won first place. We started clapping and cheering for her. Minjoo's face was shocked and she was crying and she was saying her speech she thanked us and monsta x for supporting her. The show was over and monsta x left to their dorm. We went to bed because we were tired and we went to sleep.


 

Hey guys sorry for being gone for a while I was busy with school but Now since I'm in winter brake I'll update more. Please wait for the third part