S.coups part one :)

Seventeen one shots

 

S.coups pov 

We were at music bank performing our song mansae. We only had 5 more minutes so it could be our turn to perfom. It was now our turn and we did our fighting cheer and got on stage. Our song started and our fans were cheering for us. We finished out performance and got off stage all of us saw a girl talking with monsta x jooheon hyung. Dino said " i wonder who she is" all the other members agreed so hoshi said " im going to find out come on guys" as we were walking our way to them hoshi tapped his shoulder and hyung turned around and smiled at us he hugged all of us while the girl smiled at us and said hello while bowing we said hello and bowed back she was holding hyungs hand are they dating or something. I couldnt help but stare at her shes so pretty. 

Jooheon pov

I was surprised to see my little sister minjoo that came to visit me. Shes a trainee at yg entertainment, yess shes in yg shes a really good rapper,singer,and dancer. Not trying to be rude or anything but she sings more powerful then hyorin noona and ailee sunbaenim. Her rapping is amazing also her dancing. Me and minjoo were talking then i felt someone tap my shoulder and i turned around and saww seventeen i smiled and hugged all of them. Minjoo smiled and said hello and bowed and they bowed back and said hello. I saw s.coups staring at minjoo. ao i said " how was your guys stage" and s.coups said " it was good hyung". "Guys this is my little sister minjoo.           " minjoo introduce yourself " i said " okayy oppa" she said.  " hello my name is minjoo i was born in 1996 august 17 " minjoo introduced her self and all the boys clapped and introduced them selfs. Dino said " can i call you minjoo noona and what do you do for living ". Minjoo said " of course you can and im a trainee at yg entertainment". Seventeen were surprised. Shownu hyung came and told me that it was our turn to perfrom next. I told minjoo that she could watch us and she came with us so she can watch us she was in a spot were she can see us good. She wished us fighting and hugged all of us. We got on stage and performed our song hero our monbebes were cheering for us . We got off stage and we saw minjoo and seventeen cheering for us. Minjoo got a phone call and she answered it she was talking talking and she hung up she said she had to leave because yg is going to make her rap,sing,amd dance so he can see how shes doing. " Bye minjoo and good luck" i said my members wished her good luck and they hugged her and then she said bye to seventeen and said it was nice meeting  them. She hugged me and said good bye and left. It was good to see her. I.m said " hyung i bet minjoo must feel nervous that yg is going to make her rap,sing,and dance if i was her i would be really nervous but she has nothing to worry about shes good at everything."  " hyung can we see minjoo sing,rap,and dance do you have a video or something" dino said. i said " yeahh i have videos of her lets go to our waiting room and ill show you guys". I showed them a video of her singing i will always love you by Whitney Houston they were saying how good she sings now im going to show them her rap she was rapping to t.o.p sunbaenim doom dada and they said that shes a really good rapper and then i showed them a dancing video of her and they were shocked at how good she is in dancing they said shes good at everything. 

Minjoo pov 

I went to go visit my brother monsta x jooheon i havent seen him in awhile so i went to music bank and gived him a surprise i saw him and back hugged him and he said " who is it" and turned around he saw me and smiled and hugged me and said " minjoo what are you doing here" i said " yg gived me permission to come and see you" i smiled at him. He was asking me how i was doing in yg and if i eat my 3 meals. We were talking about his new songs hero and rush. Suddenly someone tapped his shoulder and oppa turned around and smiled at them and hugged them. I just smiled and said hello and bowed they said hello back and bowed to me. Jooheon oppa said how was their performance and a really cute guy said it was good. Then oppa said " guys this is my little sister minjoo.  Minjoo introduce yourself " i said " okayy oppa" i introduced my self and they did also then dino the maknae said " minjoo can i call you noona and what do you do for a living." I said " of course you can and im a trainee at yg entertainment". They were shocked that i was a trainee in yg them shownu oppa came and told jooheon oppa that it was their turn to perform i told them fighting and hugged them all as they were performing i was dancing along and rapping and singing too they finished and they got off stage i got a call from yg and he said i needed to go back because he want to see how im doing with my rapping, singing, and dancing so i said okay and hung up i told jooheon oppa i had to go because yg needs me back so i hugged them all and told seventeen it was nice meeting them i hugged jooheon oppa and said bye and left. I arrived at the yg building i saw yg,teddy,masta wu, bom, minzy,and ikon. I was nervous my hands were getting sweaty yg said that he's going to see how im doing he made me rap first so i rapped to g-dragons song one of a kind and i started rapping, when i finished they were taking notes. " okay now I want you to sing" i said okay so i singed to adele Hello i finished and they took more notes now it was my turn to dance so i danced to black eyed peas imma be. I finished and they took more notes again and yg said " are you guys ready to tell her the news" i was getting more nervous what if they didnt like my performance. So they all stood up and said " congratulations minjoo your going to debut in 3 months" they smiled i was shocked and my jaw dropped i was so happy i started jumping and saying " whoaa are you guys for real i cant believe it thank you." They were laughing at me and said " yes we are for real and congratulations you are a talented young lady". They all hugged me and congratulated me again i was happy i called my mom and told her im going to ddebut in 3 months and she screamed and told my dad i told them ill call them later because im going to tell jooheon oppa. I called jooheon oppa and he said " hello what happened minjoo" i said " oppa guess what " he said " what" i told him to put me in speaker so the other can hear me he said okay and said " okay whats the news" i said " oppa im going to debut in 3 months" him and the otjer monsta x oppas started screaming and they all said together " really congratulations minjoo" i said " thanks monsta x oppas" i said "well i got to go now im going to write my debut song now bye oppas i love you guys". 

S.coups pov 

Wow minjoo is really pretty. Shes also really talented. Dino said " minjoo noona is really pretty and talented". I said " yeahh she is shes so so so pretty". The members started teasing me and they said that we would make such a cute couple i started blushing. Dino said " hyung if you and noona get together one day what would jooheon hyung do would he support the relationship", i said " yahh dino its to early to start thinking about relationships and remember we have a dating ban"  but they kept on teasing me saying why am i blushing i just stayed quite it was time to go home. I couldn't forget her face, her smile, her long hair, her kind of tan skin. GOD shes so HOT i need jisoos in my life(see what i did there ^_^ no no okay ). We went to bed because we were tired i dreamed of her that me and her were dating.....


Heyy guys i hope you guys liked it i will so the second part tomorrow maybe a third part too idk yet anyways keep supporting seventeen and monsta x bye i love you guys