Hoshi

Seventeen one shots

Hoshi pov

Me and my members we are walking in a mall since we had the day off our manager let's us go to the mall. But we had to cover our selfs because we don't want our fans to notice us and start screaming it's not like it bothers us but we want to have our day as comfortable as we can I was hungry so I told the members if they want to go to the food court they said yeah. We order our selfs food and drinks(Im going to skip the part of them eating).I wanted a coffee so I went to buy one I was looking around the mall and my members said “  Hoshi Watch out ” I was to busy looking around that I bumped into a pretty girl and spilled my hot coffee at her and the bad thing was that her shirt was white.

 

Your Pov 

I was walking around the mall by my self I was thirsty so I decided to go to the food court and get my self a smoothie I was walking looking through my phone suddenly I heard “Hoshi watch out”. That's when hoshi spilled his coffee at me it burned really bad and it got on my phone. Hoshi said “OMG I'm so so so sorry I didn't mean to spill my coffee at you”. I tried not to show it burns so I said “Its okay you don't need to worry” I smiled at him cutely. He blushed it was cute he gived me some napkins so that i can wipe my self. He said “ My name Is hoshi or you can call me soonyoung” I said “ Hi hoshi my name is y/n ” he said “ Such a pretty name for such a Beautiful girl like you" I blushed s can over and said hoshi manager said we have to go. I said " wait let me buy a coffee for hoshi and them you guys can leave " s were surprised I didn't freak out when I saw that I was talking to hoshi. I came back and gived him his coffee and I said "Here you go and sorry for not looking were I was going" he said "no it's my fault for spilling coffee on you and your phone" I smiled at him and said "well I have to go my mom is waiting for me so we can eat it was nice metting you hoshi and the other seventeen members well buy guys " they said bye and I left wow I never thought seventeen members are so handsome in person it was the best of my life I was thinking in my head I hope I see them again.