Chapetr 7 being distant

soulmates
Next day At school I had a rough night and when I say rough I mean nightmares all through out the night. They were of Infinite and Exo, I dream't they left me and didn't even spare a single glace back at me. I'm so scared that that dream will come true maybe it's best if I leave first so I won't be in as much pain. I see Infinite walking towards me with smiles on their faces, the smiles must be fake. " hey Suzy guess what we just transferred to your school isn't that great? " Sungyu says. "yeah it is " I say with no emotion in my voice and the guys picked up on it. " are you ok " " yeah i'm fine " I say again with no emotion. They don't seem to buy it but they drop it. " I have to go to class bye " I quickly walk away from them and head to class when I see Exo. I quickly go the other way but I hear them call my name. I pretend like I don't hear them and keep walking. " Suzy I know you hear us please stop and talk to us we Infinite told us something was wrong please Suzy " I keep walking until I arrive at my class and enter the classroom only to see Exo and Infinite already there. They see me and wave at me to come over there. I simply shake my head and sit at my seat and wait for the teacher to walk in and since this is study skills I have nothing to do. When the teacher came in he said to work on what we need to, I look back at Exo and Infinite noticing they have nothing to do too. I see them get up and they're WALKING TOWARDS ME!!! OMG WHAT DO I DO!!!. Once they reach me Kris Grabs my hand and pulls me up then throws me over his shoulder " may we be excused we have nothing to do " " sure " the teacher said. They bring me out of the classroom and Kris switches me to bridal style and I grip him tighter because I felt like I was going to fall. When Kris notices this he grips me tighter. While we are walking I notice we are heading to the roof top. When we arrive Kris puts me down after Sungjong and Sehun blocks the door, my only way out. " Suzy we are not leaving until you talk to us ." Suho says " ugh fine this is why i'm acting like this "...