Chapter 4 getting rid of feeling unwanted

soulmates

It was a new day and also a bad day you see I've never felt so alone and I don't know why. It's just one of those days, I wish that I could stay home from school but I can't because I wanna see my mates more than ever so I guess that Is should get ready to go. ( Skip to breakfast ) " Honey whats wrong your not eating?" " nothing I just don't feel like eating " ( skip to school ) Suzy walked to school still feeling low and wanting a hug so bad but I keep it inside like I always do. I just want someone to tell me that I will be ok. I wanna see exo so bad. " Suzy!!! " I hear someone yell my name so I look around and see exo. I quickly smile to hide the fact that i'm feeling hurt. They run up to me with smiles on their faces but Luhan, I see he is frowning. " what's wrong? " He asks me. " nothing " i say " " com on Suzy I can see it in your eyes now what's wrong" " It's just not a good day, I don't know why but I feel so alone and I hate it.' " aw baby come here" Chanyeol opens up his arms and and I quickly go into his embrace not noticing the tears rolling down my face . He holds me tight as I cry into his chest. The rest rub their hands on my back trying to comfort me. I feel safe in their embrace, I want to stay like this forever you know in their embrace. " are you ok ? " Suho asks as I start to calm down. I nod my head feeling their warmth. They slowly pull away and chanyeol wipes my tear stained cheeks. I smile at him and then lean into the closes person to me which happened to be lay. He holds me and doesn't let go until we reach my class while gathering glares from all of the girls in the school. I quickly break off all contact and go to my seat while the guys glare at the girls. The girls quickly look away and mind their own business. Exo finds their seats while glancing at me to make sure i'm ok. ..