Chapter 6 who they are

soulmates

I jumped from the sudden loudness and looked behind me to see infinite. I felt a strange pull towards them like I do with Exo, it was weird. " Who are you " Suho asks as he pushes me behind him. " we are infinite and she is our mate so please do hide her from us " someone says." " how can one person have eighteen mates that's impossible?!!! " " actually it is very possible to have eighteen mates you see I read that it had happened before, once one girl had 30 mates, so it's very possible." Iay says. Wow me having eighteen mates that's bizarr, I don't know what to say this is all so crazy I mean I just got used to Exo and now I find out that I have more mates?!!!. I look at them with a blank expression feeling very confused. I look to my right and see the girls who beat my up and I start to shhake which all of the boys notice. " hey hey what's wrong babygirl? " D.O. asks as Luhan back hugs me. I continue to look at the girls and say " its them the ones who hurt me. " Exo looks pissed when I told them that and Luhan lets go of me and starts heading to the girls with the rest of Exo. I continue to tremble as Exo leaves leaving Infinite no chice but to come over to me and tightly embrace me while covering my eyes not wanting me to see the girls anymore.I hear yelling " WE WERE JUST TEACHING HER A LESSON FOR SEDUCING OUR EXO OPPAS AND NOW SHE SEDUCED OUR INFINITE OPPAS!!! " 'slap' I hear a loud smack and someone crying but I don't know who it is but I do know its one of the girls." I'm scared " I whimper out, Infinite embraces me tighter to make me feel safe. After a few minutes I hear footsteps leaving and footsteps approaching. " babygirl are you ok? " Tao asks. I nod my head and start to feel safe again. Exo gathers around me and Infinite. " so now that that's over let us introduce ourselves, I'm sungyu, this is Hoya, Sungjong, Sungyeol, L, Woohyun, and Dongwoo and as you know we are this girls mates just like you are " " since you helped to protect Suzy we will allow you to be her mates too but I swear to god if you hurt her or make her cry you will pay. " " wait so does this mean that I have 19 mates?