Chapter 3 The mate thing

soulmates

Suzy's pov

I woke up on some of the guys laps after I passed out from crying so much. I look up and see Suho and who I think is Kris. They looked down at me and smiled as Suho started to play with my hair. I smile at them and then look around noticing we’re outside. I sat up still sitting on Kris’s lap and I look at all of the boys while they smile at me. “ so let us introduce ourselves” someone said. “ i’m Chanyeol these are my brothers,Suho.Baekhyun.D.O.Kai.Sehun.Xiumin.Luhan.Kris.Lay.Chen.Tao.” “ Hi i’m Suzy “ “ we know our sweet little mate “ kai says. i blush when I notice that i’m still on Kris’s lap and starts to squirm thinking that i’m to heavy for him.” No stay “ he says not wanting to let go of you, so I stop and stay in his lap when Chanyeol started talking again. “ so you must be wondering what the whole mate thing is well i’ll tell you. Mates pretty much mean forever love as you will love that person or people forever. Only werewolves have mates thise mates are to move in with them and be by their side forever with no exceptions. This is where you come in, you see you are our forever love so you will have to move in with us and be by our side forever. We love you just like you will learn to love us. It won't happen over night but you will eventually love us. Kris holds me tighter as i hold onto his arms feeling the warmth of his body heat. All good things must come to an end I guess because through the window I saw some girls giving my glares and dirty looks. I started to feel scared again and clutch Kris tighter to me wnting to feel safe. The guys sensing this looked around and saw the girls and immediatly glared at them. The girls quickly turned their heads and looked away. I started feeling the urge to cut and I guess the guys sensed it because I saw that they were looking at me with worry in their eyes. They all surrounded me and Kris held onto me tighter. " we need you to listen to us Suzy, your ok you don't need to do it just stay here with us and you'll be ok.