Episode 1: The Bride

We Got Married Season 6 (SEVENTEEN's Joshua Hong x OC Shin SooAh)

*We Got Married Studio*

Park MiSun (MS): We will have a new couple joining us today. I’m so excited!

Eric Nam (EN): Don’t you get bored seeing new couple each season?  

MS: Why would I? Every couple has different charm. It’s not boring but interesting.

EN: Aigoo… You talked so well.

 

*Music Video Filming Site*

"Thank you for having me here! Good job everyone! All the best for your comeback! Goodbye~"

 

The side view of a lady was being filmed. She was bowing and waving at the people inside the studio as she made her way out of that place. As she was running to the carpark with her manager and stylist, the cameraman blocked her. She told her manager to start the car first and asked the stylist to stay with her.   

 

"Director, you don't have to film me anymore. Thank you for your hard work. I'll have to go now," she was in a hurry.

 

"Wait... Before you go, do you have any last message for the members?" the cameraman questioned.

 

"Thank you for inviting me to join you boys in your new music video. It was fun working with you. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be your first ever female lead. It was such a great honour. Thank you for taking extremely good care of me. All the best for your comeback. Seventeen fighting! Goodbye!" she ended her farewell message hurriedly.

 

The new bride thanked the cameraman once again before leaving him behind. She got into her car with her stylist.

 

*We Got Married Studio*

EN: Oh… oh… oh… that girl who plays the bully in School 2015.

Nam JooHyuk (JH): Her name is Shin SooAh.

MS: She shares the same name as Mystical’s Shin. I really don’t like her character in that drama. She’s too mean and persistent.

JH: You’ll definitely like her in real life. It’s a good thing she join this reality program.

 

[SHIN SOOAH’s Interview]

Writer (W): Welcome to We Got Married Season 6. Please introduce yourself.

Shin SooAh (SSA): Hello… I’m a rookie actress who plays as the antagonist in School 2015. My name is Shin SooAh. Please take care of me.

 

W: You received a lot of hate from the public for your character. Will you be okay?

SSA: Well… what can I say? Of course I’m hurt to see those harsh comments on me and my character. However, my School 2015 family had helped me to get over it. They said I’m doing well as the bad person. I had that comment in mind until the end of the filming day.

 

W: Are you like that in real life?

SSA: I’m nothing like my character. I’m the total opposite.

 

W: How did you act so well as the bully?

SSA: Let it remain a secret for now.  

 

*We Got Married Studio*

MS: She must have gone through a hard time because of her character. Anyway, she seems gentle.

JH: I’m glad that she did not give up on the role. In fact, she did an extremely good job till the end.

EN: Her hard work paid off. I heard she received a lot of offers for new projects.

 

*In Shin SooAh’s Car*

SooAh was cleaning the mess at the backseat after she finished her meal. While she was searching for a packet of wet tissues in her backpack, she found a bundle of colourful envelopes.

 

“Oppa, what are these?” SooAh asked her manager.

 

“I’m not sure. I was told by Seventeen’s manager not to open any of those envelopes,” her manager informed her.

 

“Ah… Let’s see…”

 

SooAh sorted out the envelopes based on her least favourite to her most favourite colour. She chose to open the pink envelope first. SooAh smiled as she read the letters written personally by the Seventeen members. She was touched by the members’ effort to write an individual letter despite their hectic schedule.

 

The Seventeen members were thoughtful and sweet. They took extra time to write individual letters to SooAh as a form of gratitude. They were thankful that SooAh accepted the offer to appear in their second music video without hesitation. Since Seventeen was still a new group, they were worried that they were being rejected.

 

SooAh had done reading all the letters except for one. She saved the gold envelope for the last. It was not her favourite colour. However, it was a special colour. Therefore, she chose to open it last. Her manager saw SooAh holding the gold envelope through the front rear-view mirror. “If it’s money, don’t forget to treat us,” he joked.

 

“That means you have to treat me like a princess today,” SooAh played along with her manager. She opened the last envelope and when she saw the content, she froze.

 

*We Got Married Studio*

EN:  The way she smiles at every letter she read… it’s beautiful. They should have let her smile more in the drama. 

MS: It seems like someone is into Shin SooAh. Well, I wonder what the boys had written to her.

JH: I’m curious about the content in the gold envelope.

MS: Oh that… it’s the beginning of her married life.  

 

*In Shin SooAh’s Car*

“Oppa!”

 

“Unnie!”

 

“WHAT?” SooAh made her manager and stylist shock.

 

“This…” she paused.

 

“Mission card from We Got Married,” she said.

 

“Aigoo… it has begun. Our little sister will belong to someone else so soon,” her manager was sad.

 

“I’m not ready to let her go,” he added.

 

“What does it say?” her stylist was interested.

 

[Mission #1

Solve the mission below.

_  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _
13  4  12  4  8  4  4  4  8

_  _  _  _  _     _  _  _  _
12  2  9  3  13     9  8  11  4

_  _  _  _  _  _     _  _  _  _     _  _     _  _  _
6  2  13  5  9  3     5  2  8  8     6  11     13  2  2

 

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

3

7

9

1

4

12

8

5

11

6

2

13

10

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

8

2

5

7

1

13

4

9

12

3

10

6

11

*You are given 24 hours to complete this mission. If failure to do so, you and your partner will not be part of We Got Married Season 6. Good luck!]

 

“What is this…?” SooAh became speechless when she saw her  first mission.

 

[SHIN SOOAH’s Interview]

W: How does it feel to get your first ever mission card?

SSA: At first when I saw it, I felt nervous but when I read the mission… I was speechless. There are only lines, letters and numbers with a side note telling me to solve it within 24 hours. There was no clue about what it is. What am I supposed to guess?

 

W: What do you have in mind?

SSA: Looking at those lines… it could be an address but that doesn’t seem like it. I think it’s my partner’s name but… which male celebrity has an extremely long name? Is my partner a foreigner or he purposely adds his non-registered name to make me confuse? Or maybe… he adds his real name, stage name and character name.

 

W: That makes sense. Do you have any idea to solve the puzzle?

SSA: I’ll try. It looks easy.

 

W: Are you confident to solve it within the time limit given?

SSA: Of course. I believe that it won’t take a day to complete this.

 

W: Any message for your mysterious husband? In case you aren’t able to complete it on time.

SSA: Whoever you are, please don’t worry. I’ll make us happen. Believe in me. We will end this program together.

 

*We Got Married Studio*

MS: She sounds promising. It seems like she really wants to do this show.

JH: Wouldn’t it be a waste not to know who her partner is.

EN: I got a feeling that her partner might be one of the Seventeen members. Don’t you think so?

MS: Let’s solve the puzzle together since that’s the only way for us to find out who he is.

EN: Good idea! 


Author's Note:
I'm sorry that the first chapter took so long. So... How is the first episode? I hope you enjoy it. You still have time to guess the groom. Thank you for reading.