Again

Queen B

Ah

Seeing him makes me want to breakdown. I tried pulling away from him but he held me hostage against the door.

He was looking into my eyes, "What happened to us that night?". I could tell that he honestly doesn't remember, "... I think some girls were all over you and you were drunk. I ended up fighting them and we declared it was over". "Alexis why would you walk away from me? You know I'm an when I drink. I wasn't in my right mind". "I know you weren't but it still hurts", my lip trembled and tears fell. He hugged me tighter than ever, "baby I'm sorry. Just take me back and I promise to do better". He doesn't deserve me but I can't deny being in love with him, "okay", I wiped my eyes.

"One of them out there tried to get with me. He was rude as though". His face got serious, "who?". I shrugged "one of them Korean dudes". "If we see him then point him out".

"I promise I'll change. You gotta bare with me". We held hands walking out his dressing room. Keith Ape seen us and made his way in our direction. I sighed and held onto Loota's hand tighter. Keith looked at him "why you with this hoe?". "Excuse me?" Loota's said, stepping closer to him. "How am i a hoe? You mad because I didn't let you get in my pants" I laughed. "Bro she's no good" he told Loota. Loota looked at me and I nodded. He punched Keith in the jaw. Keith held his face " you just hit me for?". "For disrespecting Alexis". Keith wore a confused facial expression "that's Alexis?". I nodded. "You been ing and crying over that? both of y'all" he walked off fast as hell.

I hugged him, "I love you Takeshi". He looked around before saying it back.

We went home to his house and cuddled on the couch. I played in his hair, "What'd you do that night?". He sighed "I don't know. All I know is that I woke up with 2 halfus beside me". Typical boy .. Break up with your girlfriend and sleep with 2 other girls. I slapped him upside the head, "I'm not surprised". "I didn't have with them .. I don't think I did. They seen a pic of you and me and said you got arrested". "And you didn't bother to check on me?". "I blew your phone up and you wouldn't answer". "Was I supposed to?". "Yeah. I was looking for you and I kept asking around but nobody knew anything".

Loota's p.o.v.

Alexis is my world. I wouldn't give her up for anything or any amount of money that's why I kept looking for her. I'd do anything for her.

I laid back on the couch and she laid on top of me, playing in my hair.

Keith was outta line for earlier. What'd he expect? He called my baby outside of her name.

She kissed my lips and then closed her eyes to go off to sleep. Silence filled the air and the only thing to be heard was our heartbeats.