Fight For Love

Queen B

    ---Loota's p.o.v.---

Alexis is so y. When we come back home I'll her so hard her back will break. She was searching for jewelry when I smacked her hard enough for my neighbors to hear. "Ow Takeshi I told you that hurts" she said, looking back at me into the mirror. I blocked her whining out and kissed her neck to shut her up. She tried to squirm out of my way, "don't fight it. You like it" I told her, palming her gently.

The club was packed. It smelled like sweat and alcohol. None of these punks in here better not touch Alexis or I'll go to jail tonight. 

             ---end of loota's p.o.v.---

I look over and Takeshi is bringing back bottles to our table. When people noticed who he was, girls were begging to get into our V.I.P. area but they weren't if I could help it. 

Loota is ing wasted here on this couch. "Baby you should drink water", I offered him a glass of water and he swatted it out my hand, " no" he said, earning a few laughs from es outside of our section. "Stupid Gaijin" I heard one say, since I didn't know who said it I ignored it. I left the section to go use the restroom. On my way back to the section I seen Takeshi grinding on one female before sitting and receiving a . I squeezed into our section and got most of them out except for the one that was giving the . I pushed her off of him and leveled his face with me "what the hell?" I yelled over the music before getting my hair pulled. I punched my way out of her grip and through the adrenaline all I could feel was my anger. I tried choking her, then I got carried outside by the bouncer. Loota came outside minutes afterwards, "you're embarrassing me. Look at yourself" he slurred. "Me? This is your ing fault. I'm fighting groupies over your . How dare you come at me?", I slapped him hard across the face and he barely kept his balance. "This is why I hate when you drink! Look what you did. You're making me look like a fool. I'm in a club fighting over YOU but you're in there grinding on other es" I felt my blood boil, I have a headache from my hair getting pulled, a scratch on my cheek, and my dress is torn. He starred at me blankly while managing to keep his balance. "You're not even listening.. it I'm done! I don't deserve this. It's pointless" I walked away sobbing and my last words from him was "well, it". Then to the scene came flashing red and blue lights along side with a loud siren. I was walking about my business and an officer stopped me and order for my hands to be behind my back, next thing I knew I was in the back of an authority's car to be left in a holding cell over night. 

                   ---Loota's p.o.v.---

Alexis is crazy, her. I heard a girl ask "Loota-san, are you okay?". I turned around and nodded to two girls that I'm guessing are twins. They look half white, both of them walked my way and started to play in my hair. Next thing I knew, I woke up in bed with them and a big headache. "He's awake" they giggled. All this giggly grew annoying. "Who's this?" One asked and the other one said "that's the girl that got arrested". I looked at what they were talking about, a picture of me and Alexis. "What'd you say?" I asked. "That's the girl that got arrested last night for fighting" the one with the dimples said. "Oh !" I thought and threw myself to my feet and got dressed and kicked them out. I drove to the police station and they said they released her a few hours ago. I tired calling her sister and her best friend, they both didn't answer. ! She could be anywhere! Takeshi you ing jerk!