Lost

Queen B

 

I'm in backstage of this huge performance. I came back to give Takeshi one last look of what he's missing. I came with my best friend Kimi. She eventually ditched me for J-$tash. They walked off flirting somewhere.

A raspy voice said "Daaayum" behind me. I ignored it because that's not how someone gets my attention. Keith Ape walked on the side of me, "you just gonna give me the cold shoulder?". "That's not how you get my attention", I walked off and of course this dog is following me.

"Don't be so mean. I'm just trying to have fun", he said before slapping my . "DON'T ING TOUCH ME", I slapped him across the face. He growled and backed me into a wall. "Ayo Keith, we on" Loota told him. He backed away and started walking towards the stage to perform his hit "It G Ma". I crossed my arms and thought about what just happened. I don't think Loota recognized me but he still managed to get that away from me. I should just leave after this song. I love it so much I had to hear it before going.

The song was still blasting while I wondered. I opened one door that had a "Loota" sign on the door. "Here's some make up" I thought to myself, rubbing my finger along the mirror, looking down at the make up. All these nice clothes on a rack. I smirked and picked up scissors in my right hand and a shirt in the other. This'll be payback. I looked at the shirt and sighed, dropping the scissors. I put the button up shirt on over my tube top. Turned around and seen his cell phone sitting on a chair. He changed his lockscreen to a picture of me smiling. His password was still my birthday. I unlocked it, his last message was from Kohh, it said "I ed up this time". I know it's wrong but I had to read the rest. It's about him missing me.

The doorknob twisted and I froze with the shirt on and the cellphone in my hand. Looking in the mirror it was him. "Miss um .. Are you lost?".

"No I um .. Actually yeah I am", I took of the shirt and sat the phone down.

Loota's p.o.v.

Who is she? Her voice reminds me of Alexis. But Alexis has brown hair.

I looked into the mirror to try to catch a glimpse at her face. She looked up and caught my eyes, "Alexis?". I started to walk closer.

She turned around and looked at me, "I'm sorry. I should get going". She started walking off but I caught her wrist.

"Alexis you changed your hair?". "Yes now get off of me"