Topp Dogg

Queen B

High with Daddy is the best. He's so energetic and animalistic.  

                  [Flashback]

"Lemme get some" I rolled over to the side of the bed that he sat on. He let me take a big puff, when I exhaled he inhaled my excess smoke. We shared his blunt for about an hour before he turned . 

"Loota~~ Stop it" I giggled even though I wanted him to continue. "Whats my name?" He asked. 

"Takeshi!" I replied. He said he only let's me call his real name. But now he has a different Nick name that he prefers. 

"Whats my name?" He questioned with a hard slap to my . I was wearing the thong  he bought me last week. 

"OW!...Daddy~!"

"Mhm. Good Girl"

I crawled into his lap.

Next thing I knew, I was Face Down Up. 

            [End of Flashback]

"I gotta go in the studio. I'll be back before 3" he said when getting up to search for his clothes.

"Before 3am?  Oh Hell no trust me, I'll be coming there later" I said.

"Ah so crazy aren't you" he said.

"Yep cuz I'm tired of seeing them damn groupies all on you. They know you got a girl right?" 

"Yeah. They just.. I don't know" he shrugged while laughing. 

"Well they'll get to know me today" I said with a sarcastic smile. 

"Then do it. I like when you take charge".

"Shut up and get out" I laughed. "Girl I just gave you some. Maybe it wasn't hard enough because you're still talking ...get up and try to walk" 

I stood up. I feel no pain now but I know it'll hit me in the morning like hell. 

"Hmm, try again in the morning" he smirked. "

                        [9pm]

I walked in the building, the room smelled like straight up weed and alcohol. Sitting on the couch was Aklo, Salu, J $tash, Kohh, Loota, and a whole gang of groupies. I seen no competition within any of the groupies. They're all cheap-looking. There was one standing behind Loota braiding his hair, another touching his shoulders and a few more that he was engaged in a conversation with him, "Takeshi you're so cute" one said after kissing his cheek. 

I cleared my throat and most of them moved, all except for the one that kissed his cheek. He stiffened up when he noticed it was me. 

"Takeshi what did I tell you about having these hoes on you like this everyday? Its annoying, and you--" I cut my eye at the girl that kissed him, she was sitting in his lap. I sarcasticly smiled "sweetie you must be new", she was the newest hoe of the crew.

"You must be crazy" she said back "Loota she's jealous of us". I grabbed her by the arm and yanked her off of him by her arm. Loota stood up and got between us, "UGH SHUT THE HELL UP" he groaned. He hugged me tight to restrain me from coming in contact with the other girl. "Everyone OUT" he spoke up and watched them all leave, "even me?" The other girl said, "especially you", his words made her more angry and she cursed at me under her breath as she exited into the room with the others. 

"Woman why are you so crazy?" 

"Because you have tramps and all over you. One attempted doing your hair, you know I'm the only one that gets to do your hair. I witnessed that little just kiss and you're just letting all of this happen" 

"Its fine. They're just groupies".

"Fine? So it's fine if I was sitting on Kohh and kissing him right?" 

" NO!"

"OH okay then" I rolled my eyes, "I must mean nothing to you...you just have other females anyway" I jerked from his grip.

"Stop. Why are you being like this? You know that's not true" he pulled me back.

"I can't tell! Damn! Do they even know that you have a girlfriend?" "Yes. Maybe the new ones don't but it's none of their business. They're only here to turn up with us" 

I stared at him and my blood began to boil as he went on. I began to tune him out because I didn't care for the excuses, I know these hoes want my man.

"Would you like it if I made it known that you're mine?" He asked.

"Yes..I've been waiting for that" I said. He walked to the exit and into the next room that everybody, groupies, producers, friends, Aklo, Kohh, and others were in and drug me along. "YO" he said loud enough to capture everyone's attention. "Sup" one of the producers said. "Most of you already know but for the people that don't, THIS is mine" he said, looking at me while biting his lip. "Fellas stay the away and all groupies have to respect her or you're out.. understood?". The groupies nodded, some said "yes". He looked at me "anything else?", I shook my head. My face was red as hell. I didn't know that he was gonna do it like this. He pulled me close and palmed my harshly as we shared a kiss in front of everyone with squeezes and hard pinches to my . "Are they gonna breathe?" another said due to the duration of the kiss. I pulled away laughing at the side comments, "babe I'm going home" I told him. "No you're staying here. You got what you want now give me what I want", I looked at him weirdly, suspecting that he wants , "No. I want you to stay..we'll get to that at home later". I peeked at the groupies' stank expressions