Chapter 15

Stay With Me

About 1 year and more later...

Everything went well this period time. Nothing much changed just Himchan just got a new baby boy, Yongguk and Ah Ra the newlywed couple, Youngjae and Jongup have a girlfriend already. Zelo? I don't know about this guy, guess he already married with his skateboard. Me and Daehyun? Still together like usual. Daehyun still the same, not remember anything. I think he's happy with his current life that he doesn't even care to get his memories back? About Seo Yoon, I haven't see her after the incident at the supermarket. I heard from Youngjae that she moved to Japan for work. Huh like I care.

You went to work as usual today and everything is same. Wake up, get ready, breakfast, drive to work place, and morning text with Daehyun. Talk about him, he is now the CEO of his father's company but still unofficial. The ceremony of he being the new CEO will be held in a week along with Mr. Jung retirement.

You don't feel really well as the tiredness from yesterday still didn't less plus today's. This week is a hectic week with too much work. Fortunately, today is Friday so I have my day off tomorrow and the day after.

Your phone ringing out of sudden.

"Yeah?"

"Babe, are you at home already?" Daehyun asked.

"Not yet? I still got some work to do. You know how my work this whole week right. Wae?" You said while typing.

"Not yet? It's late already. You should be home right now." He started to nag.

"Ne. Ne. 30 minutes more." You glanced at the watch, it was 6.30 p.m already.

"Is it still many?" He asked refering to your work.

"Hmm." You anwered simply while focusing on your work. You heard him sighed.

"Dae?"

"I want to take you out tonight. If you are tired then it's okay."

"You want to take me out? Why out of sudden?"

"Why out of sudden? Are you serious?"

"Ne. Wae?"

"Haish. Nothing. Seems like you are tire-"

"No. No. I'm gettig back right now. At what time you will pick me up?" You packed all your stuffs.

"Hey hey it's okay if you still ha-"

"No. No. It's okay. I miss you." You paused.

"I miss you too. So, I will pick you up at 8.30? Is it okay?"

"Ne."

"Wear something nice, okay? See you soon."

You hang up and went back home.


You get ready despite your tiredness. Your parents were not at home. They said they went somewhere.

Sharp 8.30 p.m, Daehyun arrived in front of your house. You looked at yourself for the last time. You were wearing a light blue dress. The end of your hair is curled. I look really stunning kkkk. You heard the doorbell rang.

"Wait!" You shouted and rushed to the door.

You opened the door and saw your never-not-handsome-man stood in a suit.

"Am I too handsome that you can't take your eyes off?" He smirked.

"You are not that handsome." You said cockily. Aish I don't even realized that I was staring at him. Pabo. 

He chuckled and kissed your cheeks. "How this not-that-handsome-man deserve such a beautiful princess?"

"What?"

"You look really stunning."

"Thanks? You look nice too?"

"Just nice?"

"You look stunning too, darling." You said and walked to his car leaving him behind. He ran to open the door for you. You raised an eyebrow and he just smiled while gesturing you to get in. Then, he started to drive.

"What with suit and all?"

"You'll see."

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

"Don't you have any answer than that? Ugh." You said and threw your gaze outside. He just chuckled.

Soon, you arrived at a fancy restaurant. "Seriously?" 

"Yeah. Let's get out." He moved to your side an opened the door. You just sat in the car and looked at the restaurant.

"Babe? Let's go."

"But-" He held your arm and dragged you inside. You just followed him.

"What do you want?"

"I don't know. You ordered anything. I just eat." He then called the waiter and ordered. I don't even know what to eat at this restaurant.

"Why such fancy restaurant? We can just eat at a stall?"

"Because." He reached for your hands on the table and held them firmly. "Today is special." He smiled.

You tried to remember but nothing come out in you mind. You feel like a death body this whole week. Seeing your face, he knew that you don't get it. He sighed. "You don't remember?"

You just kept your face down. "It's okay. I know it has been such a hectic week for you." He brushed your knuckle using his thumb. "I'm sorry."

He just smiled and shook his head "Ani. Gwenchana. It's our 2 years anniversary together." He said and smile again. You can see the disappointment that he tried to hide on his face.

Your eyes all wide hearing his words. HOW THE HELL I DON'T REMEMBER THIS DATE? WHAT HAVE I DONE!

"D-Dae, m-mianhe." You can't uttered your words. You feel like want to cry out. I feel sorry for him.

"It's okay. You don't have to worry. I know you have been thinking much about work." He simply said.

"How is it fine?! I forgot our anniversary?" You almost raised your voice. You ran outside the restaurant and tears started to fall down. Why am I so pabo?! I can't remember the important date?! What have gotten into me?!

"Rae?" He called you and you can feel his presence from behind.

"I say it's okay. Really." He hugged you. You cried harder in his chest. Why he is too kind.

"Don't cry please? I don't like it when you are crying." He tried to pulled you away but you tighten your grip around him.

"I'm sorry. I'm really really really sorry." You managed to mumble in his chest while hiccup.

"Ne." He kissed your head and pulled you away to look at your face.

"Aigoo your make up all ruined." He wiped the tears at your face. You just kept staring into his eyes.

"Dae?"

"Hmm?"

"Aren't you mad?"

"Why would I?"

"Because, you know, I don't even remember our important date." You looked at him sadly.

"Haish I said It's okay. Besides, do you remember last year? I almost forgot our 1st anniversary."

"But still you managed to remember and get me something. While me?"

"I don't want anything from you, okay? I just need you to stay with me. That's all I want." He moved closer to you and kissed your lips. You kissed him back.

"Let's get inside. The food must have arrived." He said. You almost forgot that you are at the restaurant.