Chapter 16

Stay With Me

After dinner, he drove to a garden. You just followed him without asking anything. You too don't want to get home yet, just want to spend the remaining time on your anniversary day with him. You never came to this garden before and you don't even know that this place is exist lol but it's beautiful. You can't help but realized that the garden was quiet and no one was there. You looked up at him. "Dae, why there's no one here?"

He just walked in hand with you and didn't answers your question. You can see from his face that he is. nervous? His hand is cold too.

"Can you wait here? Just for a while?" He asked. He don't even look in your eyes.

"Here? But-" You make a face to him. There's nobody here. How if a ghost come to disturb me.

He realized your scared face and pulled you in for a hug. "Just a little while, okay? I promise."

"Just for a while. If not I'm going back myself." You looked up at him.

He just smiled and peck your forehead. "Ne. I promise." He then went to you don't even know where. You sat on the bench. Why it's so quiet here. How came he leave me alone. Sigh. You played with your phone to kill time. It's already 10 minutes since he had gone.

"He said just for a while. It's already 10 minutes." You mumbled to yourself and get up to take a look for him.  "I'm not going to walk here alone. I should just give him a call." You pulled out your phone and dialled his number. Just when you put your phone at you ear, you heard something from behind you. What's that? You turned around but don't see anything.

Then, you heard a voice and the light went on and show a man playing a piano. You can't see clearly as still trying to adjust to the lighting. "I know that voice."

(a/n: The pink one at the left side is what you guys sing and the italic pink at the right side is the translation
 
Gidariran malman hamyeonseo oemyeonhaetjyo oraen sigan
Jogeum gidarimyeon geuttaega ol georago someday
i told you to wait but i ignore you long time
just wait little, the day will come someday
 
 
I'm sure that's Daehyun. What is he doing.
 
 
Geudae wonhaneun geu mareul da almyeonseo
Eolmana orae gidarin jul almyeonseo
Ijeya malhaneyo
i know what you want to say
i know how long you wait
but i tell you now
 
You don't have to cry
Ulji marayo gogael deureobwayo ijen useobwayo
I will make you smile
Haengbongman julgeyo eonjena geudae gyeoteseo yeongwonhi
Don't be afraid modu jal doel geoyeyo
You don''t have to cry 
don't cry and lift your face up and laugh
I will make you smile 
i will give you happiness on beside you forever
don't be afraid everything will be alright.
 
 
You walked slowly to where he is. You still don't get what was he doing.
 
 
Gomawoyo ireon nal mitgo gidaryeojun geudae My love
Mianhadan malbodan meonjeo hagopeun mal itjyo
thank you for waiting me, my love
before i tell you sorry but i want to say this
 
 
You stopped just in front of the piano. Looking at him.
 
 
Geudaeegeman jeonhaejugo sipdeon mal
Hajiman gyeolguk haji motaetdeon geu mal
Nawa gyeolhonhaejwoyo
i want to tell you this
but however i couldn't say
would you marry me?
 
 
Your eyes widen. Is. He. Proposing. To. Me. Right. Now?!
 
 
You don't have to cry
Ulji marayo gogael deureobwayo ijen useobwayo
I will make you smile
Haengbongman julgeyo eonjena geudae gyeoteseo yeongwonhi
Don't be afraid modu jal doel geoyeyo
You don''t have to cry 
don't cry and lift your face up and laugh
I will make you smile 
i will give you happiness on beside you forever
don't be afraid everything will be alright.
 
Gidarim soge heullin geudae nunmureul algie
Ijen dollyeojul geoyeyo geudae sarangeul oh
in the waiting you cry and i know you cry
i will give to you now your love
 
You don't have to cry
Ulji marayo gogael deureobwayo ijen useobwayo
I will make you smile yeah
Haengbongman julgeyo eonjena geudae gyeoteseo yeongwonhi
Don't be afraid modu jal doel geoyeyo
You don't have to cry 
don't cry and lift your face up and laugh
I will make you smile 
i will give you happiness on beside you forever
don't be afraid everything will be alright.
 
 

You still stood there without even moving an inch. You didn't realized that Daehyun has already finished the song and stood beside you. "Babe?" He called. You turned to face him. "N-ne?"

"I know you didn't cry while waiting for me. I don't even sure if you were waiting for me or not." He chuckled nervously. Refers to the song. "But what do I know is, you are the most important person in my life. Right now and my previous life which I can't remember. Thank you for everything you have gave to me, your love, your life. I don't know how I'm going to suvive my life after what had happened without you always encouraging me. You know I love you, and will always love you. So-" He paused and get on his one knee.

"Will you marry me?" He looked at you with hope obviously on his face.

You just stood there and still trying to intrepret everything he said. "Babe?" He called. You still stood silently. "Rae?" He called again. You sense nervousness in his tone.

"I-i don't k-"

"I'ts okay if you still want to wait." You can see the disappointment in his eyes. He stood up in front of you.

"Are you disappointed? I don't even give my answer yet." You said and can't kept your smile.

"So, what's you ans-" You shut him with a kiss. You throw your arm around his neck and kissed him deeply where he replied back. After a while, you pulled away. "I-is that a yes?" His face was red. You chuckled.

"I still have to anwer it?" You joked.

"Y-ye-"

"Yes Daehyun. Yes." You smiled. He smiled widely and held your face before pulling you in for a kiss again. This time the kiss gotten more intimate and he slid a ring to your ring finger.

"Enough with the kissing euww." You heard a voice and pulled away fastly. It was Youngjae's annoying voice. The guys were all there cheering for you guys and there's also your and his parents. So they all knew?! You hid your face behind Daehyun's back because of embarrassment. You were so sure that your face are red. 

"You don't have to hide. We already saw everything. From the start." You heard Himchan said. You know that he was smirking.

"You should tell me they were here." You whispered to Daehyun and gritted your teeth.

He chuckled. "It's not a surprise if I tell you." You hit his back lightly and he chuckled. You went to your parents and hug them. "Congratulation, girl."

You pouted. "You guys should tell me. How came you betray your own daughter."

"We're on our future son-in-law's side."

"Eomma!!!!" You whined and they chuckled.

"We can held the engagement party along with Daehyun CEO ceremony." Mr. Jung said.

"Eh. It's fine." You said awkwardly.

"It's okay. It's not that big ceremony. Just want to inform people that you two are engaged." Mrs. Jung said.

You looked over to Daehyun. He just shrugged. "I don't mind." Daehyun said.

"Ok so the cermony is next week." Mrs. Jung said and all of them agree.

Everyone is back already and you decided to stay for a while with Daehyun. "So, fiancee, when will we get married."

You felt your face heat up at what he called you. He chuckled.

"It's still early." You simply said.

"Hmm I don't know that 27 is still an early age for a girl to get married."

You punched his arm. "So you are saying that I'm old?!" You punched his arm.

"Auch okay okay I'm just kidding." He rubbed his arm. You lay your head on his shoulder and glance at the new ring that perfectly fit around your ring finger. "Are you happy?" 

"Of course I am." You smiled.

"You know what, I hope that I just stay with my life like this. I don't want to get my memories back." You no longer lay your head on his shoulder and looked at him. "I don't know why but I felt that my life just perfect like this. With you, my family and the guys. I don't need my memories back."

You held his face. "We can't predict the future. I guess it's not that bad to gain your memories back. But, if that's what you want, I can't do anything. Just remember that whatever you are going through, we will always here by your side to support you."

He closed the gap and kissed you on the lips. You can felt him smile through the kiss.

 


Again, do you know what song is that? It's Proposal by Noel. You can hear Daehyun's version of this song. He sang it in a radio show. I don't know if you have already heard it or not, if no, just search it on youtube and you will find it :)