The Plan

Hyomin X Lee Joon Short Story

Hi thar~ sry, this will the last chappie aka the end ;_;, hope u enjoyed though, it because i'm qwuite busy >w<, i can't update that much , so ho[e u enjoyed this last ch^^

---

Walking step by step, her knees were turning to jelly. She was weak, despite her good looks, she wasn't exactly heavy. Her BMI underweight her eating habits less than 500 calories a day, Hyomin was weak.

 "Can we walk slower?"

"Waeyo?"

She didn't talk. She pouted. A pout so cute, any guy could fall inlove with like magic.

 "Araseo..."

He took her hand into his, and both together walked towards what nearby: the park.

Meanwhile, the chaser wasn't far behind. In fact, she was fuming on how he found someone new, with someone that looked so pure and cute, that you couldn't hate.

"To be honest, I think the plan can stop here.... since, I think you're fine now. Right? You're not sad anymore."

"What do you mean?"

His face who was happy dropped and his expression became expressionless. 

"Don't fake it! Yah! Joon-shhi, I can tell thats fake you know. You're hiding a grin insided!"

She laughed.

That laugh was music to his ears, and immediately, he smiled. Yet he wasn't hiding a grin before, he was truly empty and had empty feelings before after his break up which was quite disturbing to him.  

"Is she following us or something? Why do I get this feeling someone is looking at us with binoculars?"

He gulped.

Bincoculars? It seemed ridiculous to follow someone with binoculars but as he turned his head around he clearly saw Hyunah hiding behind the  tree  looking at him glaring and frowning at the same time.

"She found us."

Hyomin's face went blank. What did Joon mean exactly when he said, she found them? What else was needed to say? Before Hyomin was able to manage to say,

"Wwwhat do you.."

She was cut off.

Cut off by another pair of soft lips, and someone cuddling her face and looking into her eyes.

<3

Those eyes looking at the new couple narrowed. It was such a disgrace to one's eyes, kissing in public.

"How dare he. Find someone so fast to replace me?!"

----------------

She stuttered as she tried to talk. Both of them looked away from each other. Hyomin didn't expect him to kiss her, nor take her first kiss away. Perhaps, she was just too innocent, too gulible to know anything else besides happiness, and freedom.

"Oooopppa.... What about her? Hyuna-sshi..."

"Don't mention her anymore, you're mine now, araso?"

She nodded.

Deep inside her heart, she was celebrating. Cheers~ And so was his, it seemed like they have found their soul mates, because if it wasn't why were their hearts beating so fast just a moment ago. Like the world froze while the kissed. 

It was more than a tingle or pumping in the heart.

It was something else, telling each other that they were meant for each other.

Hyomin looked away from Joon and back into the distance. Turning her back away from him, she took her first step along on the path and shouted towards him.

"JOAHAE! ;)"

Walking a few steps then sprinting due to sudden gushed amour/lovely feelings, she rushed home. Yet fast enough to hear Joon on the other side replying,

"SARANGHAE! <3"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE END, sry, was that too short? That was sweet though right?^^