Happy Times

Hyomin X Lee Joon Short Story

Hyomin and Joon were outside on their balcony sipping some orange juice. The sun was up and it was a perfect day to chill, hang out and just have some fun. Both of them were laid out on their sunchairs tanning while talking to each other.

"Aw....maa :)"

Joon glanced over at Hyomin's side who was drinking her juice cutely. Stirring the straw so slowly and playing around with the ice-cubes, Joon couldn't help but to .

"You know the more you stir the ice, it'll melt and soon your juice won't taste good right?"

Hyomin didn't both to answer. With the straw, and in one almighty gulp, she slurped up all the juice.

"Better now?"

Joon laughed. Hyomin was so childish. But than again, he was pretty idiotic as well, so who cares. :p

"About Hyunah unnie... how do you think she change? Like all of a sudden?  Or like she hit the night clubs and started being all stripper-like?"

Joon stopped sipping. Her question was really akward. Especially since he wasn't there when his ex changed. It just happened all of a sudden and he wasn't willing to forgive that.

"I don't know Hyomin-shi."

Hyomin looked into the sky. She felt so akward and stupid for asking...but she really wanted things to be fixed up so Joon could truly be happy again.

Hyomin's pov:

Why did I ask such an stupid and embarrasing question again? >.< Aigoo~ you're really becoming a pabo!

end pov.

"Did you and Hyunah unnie used to sit outside together drinking juice?"

Joon wanted to laugh. He wanted to shake his head to say no. But he just looked at Hyomin with the expression -What-do-you-think?-

"Eh........."

The 2 sat in silence for a few minutes looking around them the sky-the fresh air-the wind blowing in the morning...it was just so perfect and calm. At last, Joon quietly glanced over at Hyomin who just seemed to be still enjoying her moment. 

She looks so cute! :) >.<

He thought over his feelings. Was it becoming a reality that he was falling for Hyomin?

"Hyomin-shhi..."

"Yea....?!"

Joon turned to face her but her head was still looking away. Not at him. 

Hyomin's pov:

Crap. He's looking at me>.< why all of a sudden?!!! aiyah....im feeling embarassed, feeling pink.

end pov.

"Calm down..." Joon stood up from his sunbathing chair and his glass empty full od ice left. "Want to take a walk?"

"Neh..." Hyomin stood up, but perhaps to fast she fell back into her chair.

"You're so clumsy.......and too skinny! Have you been eating enough?"

"Neh...."

Naturally, Hyomin felt her cheeks turning pinky. And Joon could see it forming as he started to talk to her even more.

"About the plan, we'll start when we take a little walk alright?"

Hyomin nodded her head. She was too embarrassed to say anymore words now.

"Ka ja."

And just like that Joon offered out his hand to help her out from her chair.

"Thank you." She slowly grasped to his hand for support. Nothing else. Little did she know the feelings inside Joon. All those fluttering feelings and happiness.

Walking together out of their garden, was someone looking directly at them. This would't get too friendly right?