Ch.3

Hyomin X Lee Joon Short Story

Joon watched Hyomin walk out from his house with her dog humming a joyful tune. Yes, she was crazy. And yes, he was crazy as well. He had found a small love interest in his neighbour ^.^/=.=?! which caused his heart to race a tiny bit faster.

It was rare to see Joon so caught up in life. He was the good looking idiot. The charming guy who many girls would fall for yet was too blind to see them. But now it seemed the opposite, Hyomin was the good looking gal. And he was the guy falling for her but she was just too caught up with her life and her cute little dog. Like a puzzle that doesn't fit together.

As the sun rose up, and the clock striked 8 A.M, he saw her back home. She made her way through her iron,creaky,victorian-styled gate and hopped to her door. She was too optomistic for Joon to look at. Her smiles, so cheerful and gentle, making her way through his heart so easily. Taking out her keys thaht jangled against each other on the key ring, she tried each key one by one.

Joon smiled. She was so cute, he watched her sigh after each key was placed in only finding out that the key wasn't for the door to get in the house.

Hyomin looked around her finding Joon looking at her funny,

"What?!"

Joon came out of the house in his new,fresh clothes and went to Hyomin. Taking the keys away from her hand, he put the next key in and twisted it until the door opened. 

"Kasahamnida."

As Hyomin was about to close the door on Joon, Joon stuck out his foot not letting the door close.

"Eh"

"Will you help me?"

Hyomin turned her back around and stared at Joon like this. 0.0 What? For what? You mean HyunA?

Joon's smile became bitter as he nodded. How did Hyomin know HyunA? How... and why?  His muscles tightened by hearing just the name, he felt uncomfortable.

Hyomin quickly reacted when she saw how he felt. " I'll... help you, yea." Her voice trembled unsure of what to do with him in her house.

"Do you want to sit down to make up a plan?"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BTW, on semi-hiatus since going to China where they have no proper wifi =.= >.<